Forum upgraded to the latest version of IPB software.

NIM

Forum has been upgraded to 3.0.2 version of IPB software.

Major Changes Since 3.0.1

Among many dozens of smaller bugs fixed, the following large changes and fixes have been made in the 3.0.2 release:

Improved search and member list performance

Date filter options for Active Content page

Many improvements for Sphinx searching (i.e. ability to filter by forum, ability to search titles only, ability to group posts as topics, plugin functionality for modifying the query, and misc bug fixes)

Ability to hide an application's tab on the front end, while still allowing it to be publicly accessible

Improved IP address lookup tool can now support add-on applications

Portal option to not pin pinned topics for articles

Added link to user profile when editing a member in ACP

Added display of time remaining for suspended members when editing a member in ACP

Spam Monitoring Service support

Ability to control image quality for Gallery images (jpg/png only)

PHP version 5.3 is now supported in IP.Board except for OpenID login method. We are awaiting updates from OpenID vendors.

Regards,

Nik

Not sure mate, never used that. I can ask in the support forums if you can perfectly describe it :)

Before the new software, at the very botom there was a drop down tahat allowed you to see the "New Content" from a different time periods. i think it was 3days, 1 week and another option in the drop down. With the new software for the site, after something is posted for 2-3 days, you won't know unless you go through each Forum. I hope that makes more since. if not I will try to explain better or find someone who knows what I am talking about.

• 1 month later...

And forum is upgraded once again.

This time we got RTE support for Google Chrome and Safari, along with Twitter account link (if you find that useful).

We also got several bug fixes along with optimization of the forum software.

As usual, any issues you may encounter, post here.

Regards,

Nik