Which HD .mkv player to buy?

NIM

I might sell my Popcorn Hour A-110 device and now I'm in doubt what to buy next.

As more reviews I read, the more I get confused :)

The first and and the cheapest device was WD TV Live player, but I've given up on it as I've seen a lot of issues with this device.

By your thoughts and opinions, which one would be a fair substitute for my Popcorn Hour A-110 player?

Xtreamer - Previous versions had the fan that was pretty loud, but this version has a passive cooler. Except from lousy remote controller, this is a very good device. ( $190 in Croatia )

Mede8er - According to some of my colleagues that own this device it is working perfectly and without any glitches. ( $225 in Croatia )

PopCorn Hour A-210 - A-200 wasn't accepted very well by customers because of the plastic case and a lousy fan, so A-210 was realeased shortly after it's predecessor A-200. ( $312 in Croatia )

Dune HD Base 3.0 - Nobody I know owns this device and not many thorough reviews can be found on the net. Apart from that it looks very good and that it is very expensive, I don't know much about this device. ( $355 in Croatia)

Any suggestion or advice is highly appreciated.