[Repack] Java7 update 51 Dual x32 & x64

Kelsenellenelvian

NOW Includes Both architectures!!! (Runs fully silent will auto-choose arc for you!)

After allot of research the switches we used to use are all depreciated now and it works fine with just the /qn switch! No auto start, auto updater or anything!

This is the config entry:

;!@Install@!UTF-8! 
GUIMode="2" 
MiscFlags="4" 
RunProgram="jre.msi /qn"
RunProgram="x64:jre64.msi /qn"
;!@InstallEnd@!

"How did I get the .msi and related files?"

Run the bare installer and after it extracts, but before you agree to install, goto the %appdata% dir then back one dir and into the appdata\locallow\sun\***  then you will find the .msi and files in there.

Once you get there run this command:

msiexec.exe /a jre***.msi targetdir=%homedrive%\Admin /qb (Note you MUST create the Admin dir at the root of c: first.)

Then 7zip up the files\folders in the admin folder...

NOW FOR THE INSTALLER!!!

=======================================

Java 7 update 45 dual installer

addondl.png

Size = 29.5 megs

File: Java7u51_Dual.exe

CRC-32: f40068a1

MD4: 5231e47700133f9a64d45d3850a5f771

MD5: 34131a65c89b1efad1edc250d9383b39

SHA-1: 7f2c1f7eadd20a8aab6e1d00a009cc6def0861fb

Sorry no addon no more it is way too easy for you to make an entries file for yourself.

Plus the integrator takes switchless installers now....

I dont think you need the java update reg entries anymore since its now separate from the main installer

Edit: and I dont think that the x64 jre has a jqs.exe so you may want to use the x86 param here (its also missing the backslash from the quote)

RunProgram="x86:hidcon:\"%programfiles%\Java\jre7\bin\jqs.exe\" -unregister"
RunProgram="x64:hidcon:\"%programfiles(x86)%\\Java\\jre7\\bin\\jqs.exe\" -unregister"

Edited it but I think I will keep the reg file...

Trust me, they separated the auto updater...if you open the EXE in restorator and extract (as raw) JAVA_INSTALLER\105 ren au.msi + JAVA_INSTALLER\106 ren au.cab you will see its the auto updater separated from the main installer (and the x64 installer does not come with auto updater only the x86)

http://www.mediafire.com/?h8lta4cugvl2e2i

Well, I pulled the latest "modified" installer of 6u27 and got an error out of it on a fresh install of Win7. A command appeared to have failed (I guess because you removed the file), yet the rest appeared to have installed just fine. I just wanted you to be aware Kel.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Need to extract Create_Java_Silent_Installers_Svcpack_AddOn.cab after copying jre-*-windows-*.exe inside, after click on Create_Java_Silent_Installers_Svcpack_AddOn.cmd to create the Kels_Java_SvcPack_AddOn.cab or Kels_Java_Silent_Installers.exe as indicated in the first post

Create Java Silent_Installers Svcpack AddOn

tabdownload.png Update (16 October 2013)

Hash MD5 EDB7CAA558669A72E8FF65DC8E1F133E

Filesize: 753 KB (771655 bytes)

Ciao.

Edited by OnePiece

@qwesta

Thanks, but I do not or did not do anything (this is a work of Kelsenellenelvian, need to thank Kelsenellenelvian ;)), or just written a cmd file (say trivial), Thanks for everything Kelsenellenelvian ;)

However, I had run a little thing there, already upload

Ciao a tutti.

Edited by OnePiece

• 1 month later...

Forgive my ignorance but I am a little lost... I extracted both the x86 and x64 files as Kel described but I'm not sure how to use your tool... do I just run the tool in the same directory as both sets of extracted files? Does the tool add Kels settings etc?

Need to extract Create_Java_Silent_Installers_Svcpack_AddOn.cab after copying jre-*-windows-*.exe inside, after click on Create_Java_Silent_Installers_Svcpack_AddOn.cmd to create the Kels_Java_SvcPack_AddOn.cab or Kels_Java_Silent_Installers.exe as indicated in the first post

• 2 weeks later...

Having issues with the Java6u31 silent installer. Upgrading from the Java6u30 silent installer, and I'm getting all sorts of weirdness. Java6u31 32-bit seems to install, but the control panel icon is messed up. Java6u31 64-bit does not install properly. Also had a popup message about failure to run some reg utility. I'm going to try a clean install and see if it I hit similar issues. UPDATE - Seems a vast majority of machines did update properly. Perhaps this is specific to a single machine. I'll post an update if I run across any more with issues updating. For now, I'm going to assume that something was wrong with this machine in particular. Sorry about the false alarm.

Edited by BrandonMills