The Little Things

Eric666

"One little thing" more, you havent updated changelog in program for a while... :P

If you dont update it, replace it with a small button, linking to download page, there is changelog anyway ;)

BTW... v73B still has that strange checkbox behaviour, only thing is... it doesnt occure now all the time...

Sometimes it works like it should and sometimes it doesnt... :g:

Always occures on those "background" tweak checkboxes and also on those, which have dropdown menu...

Edited by Etz

Yeah that because i can't be bothered to update the changelog, it's mostly just stuff which are in this topic, and minor fixes. I'll start again when i start the 1.4.0 branch.

Thanks, i'll check out the background tweak.

EDIT: I've made file browsing and drop downs show previously select settings so they won't be on their default value.

Edited by Legolash2o

Yeah that because i can't be bothered to update the changelog, it's mostly just stuff which are in this topic, and minor fixes. I'll start again when i start the 1.4.0 branch.

Thanks, i'll check out the background tweak.

EDIT: I've made file browsing and drop downs show previously select settings so they won't be on their default value.

I think that, it will fix it, because I guess (I havent reverse-engineered your program, so I dont know exactly that logic, Im not a programmer also) it happens, because, W7Toolkit thinks: "if it has default value "checkbox should be unchecked" ? :g:

Edited by Etz

it only un-checks if NO value was currently inputted, if you put in the same value of what was previously entered then it should still remain checked, again, it will only unchecked if you remove the value from what its asking you to enter if that makes sense?

it only un-checks if NO value was currently inputted, if you put in the same value of what was previously entered then it should still remain checked, again, it will only unchecked if you remove the value from what its asking you to enter if that makes sense?

Nope, it doesnt stay checked if I input same value...so far... ;)

Edited by Etz

v1.3.0.73 possible bug

in the AIO tool preset manager, when i select multiple sessions to delete it only deletes the first in the list, also i can select the bottom one and it will delete the first in the list

Fixed: v74.

Edited by Legolash2o

Same thing here as what spidernz observe, no multiple deletion of sessions....

*edit*

One more thing under Theme, Tried to download "MS Lightning Theme" twice and after integration this particular theme is broken... anybody faces the same problem or maybe its just a broken download...

Edited by Cipherfx2

You will have to tell me what's not working about it so i know what im looking for :)

The only odd thing i see it that your preset has #Updates but no updates listed under it in the .ini file

EDIT: I've told W7T to remove stuff like 'Updates' from the preset list if there isn't actually any updates that need adding...

Edited by Legolash2o

the "force windows media player to 64bit" tweak doesn't seem to work.. if i click on the shortcut it says x86 and not x64...

btw, have a look in the tweaks suggestions, i added a way to show "open with notepad" in context-menu...

cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

I think I stumbled upon something. It seems removing 'Broadcom Drivers' also removes the built-in drivers for Intel ethernet controllers. Hence I suspect the package contains various ethernet drivers, not just Broadcom, and I propose renaming the option to 'Ethernet Drivers'. :)

I think I stumbled upon something. It seems removing 'Broadcom Drivers' also removes the built-in drivers for Intel ethernet controllers. Hence I suspect the package contains various ethernet drivers, not just Broadcom, and I propose renaming the option to 'Ethernet Drivers'. :)

Actually, it removes all Network Drivers... Wired & Wireless... ;)

Edited by Etz

the "force windows media player to 64bit" tweak doesn't seem to work.. if i click on the shortcut it says x86 and not x64...

btw, have a look in the tweaks suggestions, i added a way to show "open with notepad" in context-menu...

cheers!

Its working for me on my live system, May be it's not working with W7 Toolkit, So lego should have a look on this and hope he will try to fix this.

Full topic is here.

http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/8808-force-windows-7-media-player-to-run-64-bit/#entry75081

Please visit the Microsoft source linked below if you still don't believe it.

http://answers.micro...8a-df50798d5113

Edited by MANIKANT.S.GUPTA