ISO Maker

Legolash2o

This tools turns your folder with the Windows image in it, into a fully bootable ISO. As of v1.4.0.1 ISO Maker now supports UEFI as default.

post-10183-0-29766000-1332936933_thumb.p

Step 1: Select the folder you wish you wish to make into an ISO.

Press the first 'Browse' button.

Step 2: Type in an ISO label.

Step 3: Select where you want to save the new ISO.

Press the second 'Browse' button.

Option: Boot Image

You can choose to add a custom boot image if required, i recommend you leave this at the default setting unless you are having issues.

Option: Rebuild Image

It is best to rebuild the image before it makes an ISO, this will decrease the size of your WIM image especially if you have made lots of changes and removed file.

Step 4: Press 'Start'

Once pressing start a black command prompt screen should appear with a progress indicator.

Edited by Legolash2o

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi Legolash2o,

If I create a Windows 7 All in one ISO using Wintoolkit's "AIO Tool" and then make it (the Windows 7 AIO ISO) UEFI bootable via rebuilding with Wintoolkit's "ISO Maker", will the resulting rebuilt AIO ISO be UEFI (as well as BIOS) bootable then?

It's because I've read several threads in a forum (which I think are from expirienced users) that even if the UEFI bootloaders are in the correct directories in the AIO ISO, it still doesn't and cannot boot in UEFI because it uses the 32bit boot files. And also needs to edit the bcd and efisys.bin and bootmgr.efi, etc. which frankly is quite complicated for me. (I can provide the links by Personal message. I'm just having a very difficult time linking URL here as the site stops responding if I do so).

I mean has it been tested that the AIO ISO created usng Wintoolkit and rebuilt using Wintoolkit ISO Maker to be UEFI bootable? I just don't have a UEFI system now. I'm just trying to create a Windows AIO installer that has UEFI support for when I buy a new system. And even in VMWare and Virtual Box (which also afaik only supports other OS such as linux for UEFI emulation but not Windows OS), I cannot test it in UEFI emulation because my current processor doesn't support vt-x or hardware virtualization feature and so I cannot install 64bit guest OS -- something that UEFI requires afaik in Windows OS.

Or is the AIO ISO (native) UEFI bootable, but just needs to select any of the x64 OS editions during installation from the AIO DVD/USB installer, otherwise if selected any x86 during UEFI install it will give an error. and that the 32 bit in the AIO installer will  only install in BIOS but not in UEFI?

I hope you can answer me. Thanks!

• 4 years later...
On 2/16/2015 at 11:24 PM, son goku said:

Hi Legolash2o,

If I create a Windows 7 All in one ISO using Wintoolkit's "AIO Tool" and then make it (the Windows 7 AIO ISO) UEFI bootable via rebuilding with Wintoolkit's "ISO Maker", will the resulting rebuilt AIO ISO be UEFI (as well as BIOS) bootable then?

https://www.iseepassword.com/iso-editor.html

If you want to edit or create an iso,follow the progran i've given and it will help you.

Edited by Fasker

• 1 year later...
On 3/28/2012 at 2:15 PM, Legolash2o said:

This tools turns your folder with the Windows image in it, into a fully bootable ISO. As of v1.4.0.1 ISO Maker now supports UEFI as default.

post-10183-0-29766000-1332936933_thumb.p

Step 1: Select the folder you wish you wish to make into an ISO.

Press the first 'Browse' button.

Step 2: Type in an ISO label.

Step 3: Select where you want to save the new ISO.

Press the second 'Browse' button.

Option: Boot Image

You can choose to add a custom boot image if required, i recommend you leave this at the default setting unless you are having issues.

Option: Rebuild Image

It is best to rebuild the image before it makes an ISO, this will decrease the size of your WIM image especially if you have made lots of changes and removed file.

Step 4: Press 'Start'

Once pressing start a black command prompt screen should appear with a progress indicator.

• 1 month later...

sorry i'm a noob i've blended my own win 7 ultimate sources from technet's sp1 iso with all updates and addons in my own favour i also have deleted all indexes referenced to other editions that is located in "install.wim" to save some space since i dont use other than ultimate edition anyway. but unfortunately iso oversize problem still persists it cannot fit on regular DVD i even ticked the option to rebuild "install.wim" to no success. my iso is around 4.45gb where regular dvd needs 4.37gb. any idea how to compress? at least a url for me to self-learn. i also notice releases of win 7 nowadays has no longer got "intall.wim" in it but "install.esd" instead and those releases is sized at pretty compressed around 3gb. any idea to compress my iso?

Edited by Zaki Muhammad

• 1 year later...

Here are the best free ISO creators for when you need to cull virtual symbols of content out of your CD or DVD. There's in no way like being freed of the chase for a specific circle and in this manner having more opportunity to play that game you're doing whatever it takes not to be dependent on. Regardless of whether it's intended for saving time, causing the circle drive to feel excess or basically keeping your substance protected, at least one of the best options listed here that should be perfect for you.