[AIO] Microsoft Visual B/C++/F#/J# Redistributable x86/x64

ricktendo

HMMM por lo que veo en el log creo que el instalador solo funciona en Vista SP2 en adelante, lo estas instalando en XP?

[0968:0038][2012-08-19T09:23:12]: Condition 'VersionNT >= v6.1 OR (VersionNT = v6.0 AND ServicePackLevel >= 2)' evaluates to true.

• 4 weeks later...

Error in line extra ?

where is .exe :)

RunProgram="extra /SILENT /NORESTART" ??

RunProgram="extra.exe /SILENT /NORESTART".

During the installation I got the message:

Another version of this product is installed

how to get around this?

msiexec options:

/c

Advertises a new instance of the product. Must be used in conjunction with /t. Available starting with the Windows Installer version that is shipped with Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP with Service Pack 1 (SP1).

how to do it?

The extra source is in the "tools and resources" codebox

"Extra" Visual Basic/C runtimes installer sources
http://adf.ly/1713566/vbcsource

@mail4skwarka I suspect its not extra but a MSI that is causing your problem, uninstall all vc runtimes before you attempt to install these

First:

extra.exe is Microsoft Runtime Libraries 1.2.1

config.txt line figure as RunProgram="extra /SILENT /NORESTART" - missing extra.exe

Two:

You can install several different versions of the system - that's my point.

But how to do it?

I can not delete the previous version, such as AVG requires one of them to work properly

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm....I tried few times via setupcomplete and none of those works for me.

edit:

nevermind.

I saw your post a few days ago and wanted to reply, but for some reason my browser was broken and kept crashing everytime I placed my cursor in the reply box.

Anyhow, I had the same problem trying to get this one to install 100% silent. The trick to get this to work 100% silent is to repack the installer using the tools Rick quoted in the first post...

Visual AIO SFX Maker v3.6 (installer repacker):
http://adf.ly/1713566/visualsfxSilent

"No GUI" SFX alternative v2.6:
http://adf.ly/1713566/visualsfxng

Basicly 7z split the installer and repack it with the "NoGui" SFX alternative. Their is a readme file in archive along with config .txt file to make this installer 100%. Hope that helps. Best regards.

Edited by dotfusion

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Rick,

I have Microsoft Visual B/C++/F#/J# Redistributable x86/x64 with WinToolkit in Win 7 Pro X64 integrated, but this Error Message (Error 1935) come in the VirtualBox.

Can you help?

errormessage.jpg

Sorry for my bad english

best regards, CS76

@cs76 Take a look at this topic. It's a Win Toolkit error after integrating KB2592687 and KB2574819 updates. Move those two updates in the silent installer section, and this error won't happen. And make sure you don't integrate them under Updates in AIO!

@Zeus_ Use this addon from yumeyao & ricktendo for xp - look at the post in the middle with links (aug 2012). vc++ 2012 also is not compatible with xp from my knowledge. :)