Jump to content
oguz

Repack installer request?

Recommended Posts

http://www.kmplayer.com/features/features

please Remove junkware of this installer program and

please repack with innosetup

i tryed but can't underestand this files:

kmpFileAssociate_NO.exe

kmpFileAssociate.exe

KMP_AssociateDefaultProgram.exe

that are in installer program.

thanks.

Take a look http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/13255-km-player-4000-repack/

Regards... ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is possible a repack of Foxit Reader? without browser facebook plugins and everything not needed. Just the basic program to open the pdf files. Also updates disable

Edited by filter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

repack amd driver remove net framework,vc++,etc... drivers+ccc only compress make very small,ty,driver nowday very big but internet speed still same 128kbps down 52 kbps up :{

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eazy28 said:

I have recently made a review of AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard edition. What does the setup contain that should be removed?

http://www.wincert.net/newscast/aomei-partition-assistant-standard-6-0-review/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NIM said:

I have recently made a review of AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard edition. What does the setup contain that should be removed?

http://www.wincert.net/newscast/aomei-partition-assistant-standard-6-0-review/

setup contain nothing,but looks like i have wrong silent switch,i tried /SILENT and /VERYSILENT but after install AOMEI Partition Assistant window opens,can it be closed automatically after install somehow?

Edited by eazy28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2015 at 8:10 PM, filter said:

Is possible a repack of Foxit Reader? without browser facebook plugins and everything not needed. Just the basic program to open the pdf files. Also updates disable

I will consider it. :)

Cheers & Regards :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2016 at 10:59 PM, eazy28 said:

setup contain nothing,but looks like i have wrong silent switch,i tried /SILENT and /VERYSILENT but after install AOMEI Partition Assistant window opens,can it be closed automatically after install somehow?

I will consider it too. 

Cheers & regards.. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2015 at 8:10 PM, filter said:

Is possible a repack of Foxit Reader? without browser facebook plugins and everything not needed. Just the basic program to open the pdf files. Also updates disable

Here you go, buddy:

(the link is http://www.wincert.net/forum/index.php?/topic/13404-slim-repack-foxit-reader-v734311/)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i want to make a request for REPACK STANDALONE VERSION OF IE11 FOR WIN 7 for both x86 and x64 versions with PRE-REQUISITES INCLUDED so that it does not need to connect to internet at all

Reference link: http://www.symantec.com/connect/articles/deploy-internet-explorer-11-prerequisite-patches-swd-or-task

the installer that microsoft provides is of ~60mb and it still connects to internet to download files

please it will be very useful if u can create a truly offline standalone version. THANKS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16.4.2016 at 3:48 PM, niTe_RiDeR_Pr0 said:

Hi, i have done Macrium reflect free v6.1.1225dual compressed repack. Here it is;

thank you

thank you;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×