LUZR4LIFE got a reaction from ruby in [Theme] AIO Aero Theme Addon
If you have any other Aero Themes and would like me to add them, please provide a download link.
Aero Style (Glass - Beta 1)
Aero Style (Glass - Beta 2)
Aero Style (Glass)
Aero Style (Vista - Beta 1)
Aero Style (Vista - Beta 2)
Aero UI (Day)
Aero UI (Night)
Size - 3.86 MB
LUZR4LIFE reacted to ccl0 in My daughter just built her 1st PC
i guess that means kel is officially the oldest person on the forum unless he was a phenom and built his first system at age 5 or something
one thing i remember about the olden days is how very expensive ram was.
oh and how you could use a common pencil to mod those old duron cpus and unlock them (i think)
LUZR4LIFE reacted to bphlpt in Just remodeled my Mom's Kitchen
Man, been there, done that. Tearing out the old plaster down to the lath, sheet rock, mud and tape, mud, mud, mud, sand, mud, sand, prime, paint, paint. That's messy, messy work. Looks like you did a great job! I know your mom is proud. Bet she's told everyone she knows, and many that she doesn't!
Cheers and Regards
LUZR4LIFE got a reaction from NIM in South Park Mac vs. PC vs. Linux
I thought this was funny.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
LUZR4LIFE reacted to bober in 7 Sins of Windows 7
if it dosent affect the user in general why give a f*ck.
-Education > drop out of school.
-DRM > just dont dl drm media files.
-Security > who needs it?
-Standards > you want to be productive ,use a PC. If ure a moron and need a natural feel to ure informatic ignorance; buy a MAC
-Monopoly > its always fun to win.
-Lock-in > better than a lock-out
-Privacy > yeah, i always keep all my personal info like banking and federal tax info in neatly and obviously named files on an unpassworded machine member of
an unsecure WIFI network.
LUZR4LIFE got a reaction from NIM in Geek quotes
1. 1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d
2. Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."
3. My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard, and they're like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I'll trade this but not my charizard.
4. There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
5. If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0.
6. I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.
7. When Life Gives You Questions, Google has Answers.
8. Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.
9. The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's twice as big as it needs to be.
10. I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
11. A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
12. People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install Windows.
13. Passwords are like underwear. You shouldn't leave them out where people can see them. You should change them regularly. And you shouldn't loan them out to strangers.
14. Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity.
15. My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
16. In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?
17. You have just received the Amish Computer Virus. Since the Amish don't have computers, it is based on the honor system. So please delete all the files from your computer. Thank you for you cooperation.
18. Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you
19. The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed LINUX.
20. Windows has detected you do not have a keyboard. Press 'F9" to continue.
LUZR4LIFE got a reaction from pri2sh in Forum upgraded to the latest version of IPB software.
Before the new software, at the very botom there was a drop down tahat allowed you to see the "New Content" from a different time periods. i think it was 3days, 1 week and another option in the drop down. With the new software for the site, after something is posted for 2-3 days, you won't know unless you go through each Forum. I hope that makes more since. if not I will try to explain better or find someone who knows what I am talking about.