Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'Windows8'.
Hi guys, i've used wintoolkit to slim down a windows 8 image with succes but i noticed a strange behavior: If i chose to delete natural language (in all in one integrator section) everything works ok, but in a second moment when i try to integrate the update: Windows8-RT-KB2769165-x64 manually with this dism command: Dism.exe /image:WIN8 /Add-Package /PackagePath:updates i receive an error and the update can't be applied. if i don't delete natural language, applying the same update success. So, the problem is in the natural language component remover. did someone had the same problem