Sorry

Legolash2o

Sorry i haven't been on much in the past couple of days, went home to visit my parents for 2-3 days.

Also i had to take my laptop apart to clean it as it was overheating and shut itself down whilst playing Sniper Elite V2, its idle temp was 79C and under load could burn my hand.

Anyways now that's cleaned it's now operating at 45C idle and 75C when playing Sniper Elite so a big improvement :D

Sorry i haven't been on much in the past couple of days, went home to visit my parents for 2-3 days.

Also i had to take my laptop apart to clean it as it was overheating and shut itself down whilst playing Sniper Elite V2, its idle temp was 79C and under load could burn my hand.

Anyways now that's cleaned it's now operating at 45C idle and 75C when playing Sniper Elite so a big improvement :D

Hey, no need to apologize to us. You do this programming because that is a *hobby* to you. We thank you for what time you *do* give us. Thank you very much. Carry on at your earliest conveinence.

Yeah why apologize, nobody owns you (cept the wife.........or husband :grin: ) there is other things you gotta do besides wincert.

I mean...do you walk away from wincert and think "ohhh No", ...whatta am i gonna do! wincert needs me.........

Edited by Muffy