I tried to make addon from Classic Shell for Windows 8, unfortunately without success.

However I think this will be very usefull for those who use features of Classic Shell like a replacment of Start menu in Windows 8.

For now, I must to capture VHD to make install.wim with pre-installed Classic shell.

I think making of Addon for Classic Shell for Windows 8 will become more than welcome.

,thanks

Addon requests go here > http://www.wincert.n...equest-go-here/

I do agree that Classic Shell is a great program.

However:

ClassicShell.exe /qn ADDLOCAL=ClassicStartMenu

/qr will show the installation progress but still installed automatically.

Will install the start menu quietly, so you can add it to the silent installers list.

Since i suggested making this into an silent installer and that you have not replied, i will close this thread. Seems abit pointless adding a feature if it's easier just make it into a silent installer.

If you want to add anything, feel free to PM me :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Loganix
      Hey all, Logan here, first time posting here
      First of all I'd like to thank the creator of this really great program!
      Anyhow, me still being a noob, just started out playing around with making a custom win 7 image, there are some things i was wondering if anyone could be kind enough and help me out with answering for.
      I would like to have the Start Button, or Orb changed with the setup of Win 7 so i don't have to use a orb changer post installation. I've tried locating any feature in the program for this with no luck, perhaps there are on just me not being observant enough? I was testing RT7Lite and it has this feature of adding a custom orb, but somehow it gives the same error. I tried All-In-One Integrator > Advanced > Files > Add "explorer.exe" that i had the orbs inserted using Restorator 2007 with no luck. After the installation the orb is invisible and whilst i hover over it will show the orb and effect but kinda inverted and a bit abnormal. Anyone have a solution i would be thrilled!
      And i tried adding a wallpaper with the wallpaper feature but it didn't stick, i tried both bmp and jpg, any thoughts or input?
      The Windows 7 Ultimate x64 image was fresh from Microsoft untampered before my attempts.

I'm very thankful for any input or solutions!
    • By Tuesday77
      *please delete*
    • By MAXtoriX
      IOBit's Start Menu 8 - Free Start menu replacement for all Windows 8/8.1.
      @Beta Collectors: This addon works also with: Consumer Preview (8250) and Release Preview (8400) builds.

D O W N L O A D

Download x32-bit
      Size: 4.23 MB | MD5: 3f4946046ba7105b49567903827ad42d | SHA1: 5310e41138aa7549ed41e7c2b48b50e701f4bef7

Download x64-bit
      Size: 4.77 MB | MD5: 28c8c538b5098cd3c354b20a9a7a169e | SHA1: 033b226735024111c0b2fcde10bf603013e93767

Edit:
      Abbodi1406 clean the registry file. New versions are uploaded.
    • By CiberSpace
      Classic Shell 4.1.0

- Versión de 32bits

- Versión de 64bits