Theme integration (.msstyles) and Default language selection

upgrade

1. Can you please add support for integrating not just theme packs but also custom themes (.msstyles) so u could preinstall with a really slick looking theme and make it unique?

2. Also is the feature for selecting deafult language upon install built into program cause i couldn't find it for example when you see first installation window it says English US id like it to be UK and also For keyboard.

3. Just Thought about the option to select windows ISO when using AIO Integrator or anything else that can select WIM or Extracted DVD how about another option to browse For ISO then the program can ask for a location to extract the ISO then does it on its own without the use of other ISO software so then you need nothing but Win Toolkit to edit your Windows disks!

Edited by Legolash2o

• 2 weeks later...

1. Can you please add support for integrating not just theme packs but also custom themes (.msstyles) so u could preinstall with a really slick looking theme and make it unique?

2. Also is the feature for selecting deafult language upon install built into program cause i couldn't find it for example when you see first installation window it says English US id like it to be UK and also For keyboard.

3. Just Thought about the option to select windows ISO when using AIO Integrator or anything else that can select WIM or Extracted DVD how about another option to browse For ISO then the program can ask for a location to extract the ISO then does it on its own without the use of other ISO software so then you need nothing but Win Toolkit to edit your Windows disks!

1. I will have a go at doing soon. Can you please upload somewhere a .msstyles theme files?

2. Already been requested in the unattended thread.

3. Can you please make a new thread with that :) You've done nothing wrong, it would just make things easier for me.

1. I will have a go at doing soon. Can you please upload somewhere a .msstyles theme files?

2. Already been requested in the unattended thread.

3. Can you please make a new thread with that :) You've done nothing wrong, it would just make things easier for me.

1. http://fediafedia.de...-Win7-258514188

Try that just download the zip or rar, theres loads more themes on deviantart

2. Ok didnt know that sorry

3. Yep Creating now :)

Thanks man!

P.S. I am sure you already know this but when applying custom themes you need to patch uxtheme.dll, themeui.dll and themeservice.dll i beleive i saw an option for allowing themes or something similar in win toolkit but wasn't sure if it was definitely this as you cant apply custom themes with the toolkit yet, the tool for doing it manually is called "Universal Theme Patcher v1.5.0.22"

if you need me to upload it i can do just let me know but im sure you are aware of all this as i said im just writing this incase.

Edited by upgrade