Office Updates Not Showing

compstuff

Yeah that's exactly what I saw... sorry should have been clearer in my explanation... still drinking my morning coffee :)

Works fine for me, screenshot?

EDIT: I see the file as being downloaded in the list but i have an older version.

Fixed the issue, Win Toolkit now checks if the file date on the server is newer than the file itself. I have more normal Win7 updates now as apparently some on the server are newer than the ones i have, i.e. IE9, changelog and about 20 other updates.

Just need a tester to make sure it works :)

I am running some integrations now for the next few hrs so I will test away :)

Fixed the issue, Win Toolkit now checks if the file date on the server is newer than the file itself. I have more normal Win7 updates now as apparently some on the server are newer than the ones i have, i.e. IE9, changelog and about 20 other updates.

Just need a tester to make sure it works :)

The issue wasn't about showing dates. If you had a file ABC.msp (v5000) and there was a ABC (v5004) on the server then Win Toolkit did not detect that and marked it as if the user already had the update, even though it was out of date.

Win Toolkit now compares the date of the existing file downloaded and the date on the server to see if a newer v5004 exists.

Did you make changes in download folder path for McRip Office 2010?

Till now all the updates were saved in McRip\McRip Office 2010 Post-SP1 x64\Updates, now with the test version the new updates were saved in McRip\McRip Office 2010 Post-SP1 x64.

So I have four new downloaded updates outside the Updates folder. Same for x86.

Hi,

sorry for posting in this thread, but I found Test2 here...

This Test2 does NOT integrate the VirtualPC (XP-Mode); instead it moves the newest VirtualPC Windows6.1-KB958559-x64-RefreshPkg.msu to the Silents+SFX and marks it there as N/A

(about this KB see my thread, where I informed you about).

Version.50 and Test1 DOES NOT have this issue!

BTW, MS published this "new" VirtualPC to get it installed on system with SP1 and it contains a patch (KB977206) necessary for processors, that not support virtualization;

if you have the possibility to read or translate from German, here an info.

Regards, Thiersee

Hi,

sorry for posting in this thread, but I found Test2 here...

This Test2 does NOT integrate the VirtualPC (XP-Mode); instead it moves the newest VirtualPC Windows6.1-KB958559-x64-RefreshPkg.msu to the Silents+SFX and marks it there as N/A

(about this KB see my thread, where I informed you about).

Version.50 and Test1 DOES NOT have this issue!

BTW, MS published this "new" VirtualPC to get it installed on system with SP1 and it contains a patch (KB977206) necessary for processors, that not support virtualization;

if you have the possibility to read or translate from German, here an info.

Regards, Thiersee

Read here:

Sorry for the late follow-up REALLY crazy day at work yesterday. I used T2 on 2 different copies of my already downloaded files, folder 1 was missing the latest 4 file updates(had the old ones) and folder 2 had 3 of them (I manually updated them yesterday morning). T2 showed that the files were missing in BOTH folders so I downloaded them in both and all seems fine.

EDIT: I have taken my original folder and tried to replicate this 3x and I can't... every time I check for Office now updates it all seems to work fine... not sure what the heck I did :g: I will check the win7 updates now

EDIT: all seemed to work fine with the win7x64 updates

Edited by compstuff