Win Toolkit [New Design]

Legolash2o

Icons on Welcome screen could be bigger like 2x the size of now.

I come back again on some buttons text.

- The buttons on left are nice aligned to left but the others from tabs seems are random aligned left or center. Now that you grouped the icons with the text just make them center. The most visible off center are on Main\Basic tab and Tools tab.

Pity you need to get rid of Aero. :sad01_anim:

1. I can't because then i would have to make the group boxes bigger to fit the text which would appear on a new line, besides i like the 32x32.

2. I don't know what you're seeing but the buttons look fine and are already centered aligned.

EDIT: Nevermind, i've aligned them all left. Although some buttons look like they have space on the right hand side of them, but i want all of the buttons to be the same size.

Test 18 is uploading...

1. I can't because then i would have to make the group boxes bigger to fit the text which would appear on a new line, besides i like the 32x32.

2. I don't know what you're seeing but the buttons look fine and are already centered aligned.

EDIT: Nevermind, i've aligned them all left. Although some buttons look like they have space on the right hand side of them, but i want all of the buttons to be the same size.

Test 18 is uploading...

Test 20: Re-centered the buttons as they looked better centered.

There is plenty of space on Welcome tab. Anyway it's your call.

Hope you see what I see.

wintoolkit6.png

wintoolkit7.png

wintoolkit8.png

wintoolkit9.png

wintoolkit10.png

Uff that Micros...t.

The shades aren't so annoying but the buttons I think they are...

I don't know how a button is constructed, just a thought. Can't you allocate 1/4 for icon and 3/4 for text? Or any proportion you want/need. If that's possible than you can center them more accurately.

Just a thought anyway.

New small bug or not!

Go to About tab, don't click in the window just scrol with mouse wheel. Is it suppose to mark all the text from that window? Think not.

Edited by ianymaty

Uff that Micros...t.

The shades aren't so annoying but the buttons I think they are...

I don't know how a button is constructed, just a thought. Can't you allocate 1/4 for icon and 3/4 for text? Or any proportion you want/need. If that's possible than you can center them more accurately.

Just a thought anyway.

New small bug or not!

Go to Info, don't click in the window just scrol with mouse wheel. Is it suppose to mark all the text from that window? Think not.

1. I wish you could have 1/4 button and 3/4 text but it doesn't work like that, unless i go through the annoying work of making my own buttons.

2. Yeah i'm aware of that on the 'About' tab. Fixed.

1. I wish you could have 1/4 button and 3/4 text but it doesn't work like that, unless i go through the annoying work of making my own buttons.

Technically you can (easily), but only if you programmed using the Qt IDE. But that is another discussion. ;)

Ok i've removed the bold text when the mouse 'enters' into a button, however it can be re-enabled via Options. It may help those who have eye problems.

I agree too, the bold text on buttons didn't look so well because when mouse hovers the button the text wrap and behaves different on every button. So, it looks better without bold text = no wrap.

Maybe a colour other than white will help more than the bold text to highlight the button. I remember once was a light blue, that looked cool, what happend with that?

Two small sugestions:

All-In-One\Options title - Hoover your mouse... make it bold too like the rest of the titles.

On Welcome screen make the space between the tab buttons and Getting Started box = the space between the other boxes.

And maybe a third suggestion - an (!) after Caution on Welcom screen?

Edited by Legolash2o

Test 4 released.

I would use that 'light blue' colour you mentioned, but windows handled that and i can't find an equivalent when selecting a colour manually.

You crossed all the suggestions meaning it's implemented. Only the third is visible.

Another unknowing question: As I see the taskbar button changes colour on different stages, you manipulate those colours or it's down to Windows, again?

Was the coloured buttons before get rid of the Aero tools manager and Windows put the colours on the buttons?

I'm not sure what colour to choose to go behind the buttons on the left, at the moment it's 'AliceBlue', any suggestions?

You crossed all the suggestions meaning it's implemented. Only the third is visible.

Another unknowing question: As I see the taskbar button changes colour on different stages, you manipulate those colours or it's down to Windows, again?

Was the coloured buttons before get rid of the Aero tools manager and Windows put the colours on the buttons?

Only a third? what did i miss?

Red, Green, Yellow or None (default).

At the moment as of test 6, Windows choses the colours on mouse over i.e. lightblue.

Only a third? what did i miss?

I wrote: only "the third" not "a third" although mathematicaly 1 of 3 is a third. :D

Here's what you missed:

post-23920-0-32365600-1344540047_thumb.p

post-23920-0-40833400-1344540057_thumb.p

I like that blue light colour. Maybe make an option to choose everyone his coulour instead of force one default colour?

Try test 7.

Although it's quite easy to implement, it's asking for more bugs to allow everyone to have their own colour.

any chance of checking that the web pages load up in front of win toolkit, just booted pc, checked Win Toolkit v1.4.0.59

and web apears behind!