We need your help!

NIM

Just tried again - three times to donations@wincert.net - still says receipient has not set up an account.

And I did check that they had a valid credit card on file for me.

Try nikica@vodatel.net

I don't know what is wrong, since I've already received donations on both addresses.

Have you tried this alternate address I gave you?

Can someone else send me $5 at donations@wincert.net just for a test. I will refund the money.

Unbelievable, no one? I WILL refund the money

ChiefZeke, something is wrong on your side, because Kels was able to send me $5 on donations@wincert.net account without any issues.

Problem still exists; today I tried from within XP Pro x64 and IE8.

Have no idea as to how I would use your secondary - when I try Paypal it lists donations@wincert.net with no method that I know of to change to a different address.

Later, fired up my #2 system into XP Pro w/SP3 and finally got Pay Pal to accept my sending of a donation to your @vodatel.net location. Hopefully it finally arrives at your location. (I used a credit card - I am not going to give Pay Pal or anyone access to any of my bank accounts.)

Edited by ChiefZeke

• 2 months later...

I've got an open case with paypal because my address (donations@wincert.net) for some reason can't receive money.

Thank you for contacting PayPal. We understand your concern about your alternative email address to receive payments.

First and foremost, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced in this matter.

I assure you that our technicians are working to resolve this matter, and I sincerely regret the inconvenience it has caused you. Meanwhile, please use your primary email address to receive payments.

Anyway, I've opened the new e-mail address and I would appreciate if someone can send me $5 to my new account (sponsor@wincert.net)

Lego, my default address (that one you know should work), what error message did you get when trying to use that one?

Regards and thanks for reporting.

recently paypal put a restriction on my account for no reason. they sent a friendly email stating i could not withdraw funds for 21 days!

i wish there was some competition with paypal b/c they can do this crap to people and a lot of people have no other alternative

I have made many purchases with my account, most for the server costs. Never had any issues, but I wasn't able to receive any funds since I am from Croatia.

Now, I am able to receive funds, and I did eventually when I applied to receive funds, but now I wasn't able to receive funds to my donations@wincert.net account.

I have also checked the default Paypal account now and guess what, I can't receive funds to my default paypal address to, although they said and I quote:

'Meanwhile, please use your primary email address to receive payments.'

Hopefully they'll get back to me soon, because this is very frustrating.

• 2 months later...

I can't find the place where I must subscribe for this donation , too .

Are you kidding me?

In the main navigation there's a link 'Subscriptions' that gives you the option to donate $10, $20 or $30.

post-1-0-27221800-1320932183_thumb.png

Also, on the board index sidebar, you can donate a custom amount if you wish.

post-1-0-39674000-1320932227_thumb.png