[Solved] 1st Time use

mikdik

Downloaded this replaced it in the usual folder i use and deleted the extras it make for safety!

I ran win toolkit and came up with a error debug window with the option to save the screenshot but all that was

saved was my normal desktop!!

gonna reboot and check!

Edited by Muffy

Yes, I can also confirm this one. I found about it when trying to install some drivers, that weren't 100% digitally signed, and so they gave some errors. And taking the screenshot made Win Toolkit go bananas aka having to stop its process. Maybe the fact that I wasn't connected to the internet had something to do with this one.

Yeah same here!

i had to ahave some sleep sence the last time as im a real bad sleeper and only gettimg a few hour sleep here and there!

after swithchin back on my pc, and retrying win toolit, it comes up with a new update screen, i click yes to the new update

and then locks up! odd! as i now have to manually download it!!!

I did send the bug report!

Edited by Muffy

Now got Win Toolkit v1.4.0.52 that seems to by ok working wise!

Just messed around with it and one thing to mention is that when you hover the mouse over the boxes, the text looks too bold and

maybe blurry looking.. i use my Tv on 1280 x720 most of the time cept a game or blueray/3d rip.

AND something DRASTIC happend.......The web pages NOW appear IN FRONT of win toolkit! ;)

Id actually got used to them appearing behind!

Hang on, i'm confused. Some are mentioning the hanging when there is a new update, some are mentioning a hang when taking screenshot.

Can you please take a screenshot (manually) of your issues and explain in detail what you did just before the hang?

Preferably a video :)

mine hung when clicking yes to get update , as did the last one, And..... the downloads stll pop infront of win toolkit

and not behind, thank god...i think i have to strip the keys off my keyboard, clean the keys and oil the guides...

To many biscuit crumbs!...

Edited by Muffy

mine hung when clicking yes to get update , as did the last one, And..... the downloads stll pop infront of win toolkit

and not behind, thank god...i think i have to strip the keys off my keyboard, clean the keys and oil the guides...

To many biscuit crumbs!...

That's why we don't mention other issues in an unrelated issues thread, causes confusion. When you clicked yes, did the webpage open before it hanged?

Downloaded this replaced it in the usual folder i use and deleted the extras it make for safety!

I ran win toolkit and came up with a error debug window with the option to save the screenshot but all that was

saved was my normal desktop!!

gonna reboot and check!

This issue has now been fixed. Marking this thread as '[solved]' if you are still having the other issues then make a new thread.

EDIT: Muffy, please try the latest test version and let me know how it works. Thanks.

http://wincert.net/leli55PK/Testing/WinToolkit140-56_UpdateTest.7z

This issue has now been fixed. Marking this thread as '[solved]' if you are still having the other issues then make a new thread.

EDIT: Muffy, please try the latest test version and let me know how it works. Thanks.

http://wincert.net/l...6_UpdateTest.7z

yeah sorry , i downloaded the full v56 first but i still grabed the beta, that Did open the update page properly, cant test the v56 full until a new update apears!