Bugs + Requests

Legolash2o

I'm very close to having all the bugs fixed, so here is what i need you to do.

BUGS

1. If you have reported a bug but it still hasn't been fixed and give that topic a 'bump' and any extra details will be helpful.
  2. If you haven't reported a bug and it still appears, then make a new topic and report it. I can't fix a bug i don't know about.

REQUESTS

1. Check the 'Requests' forum and the topics within that and 'bump' the requests you would like to see implemented first. However don't bump your own topics (cheating :P ) and DO NOT bump the 'Tweaks' or 'Removing Components' request thread as they will be done towards the end.
  2. Feel free to put your input / ideas into those threads i.e. how you would like that specific feature added.

It's great somebody else bumped my thread, and I've also edited my sub-request for that. My opinion is that the new Online Driver Installer request is the only big feature that really needs adding. XP images can have such a feature with driverpack's tool for xp, windows 7 images cannot. So Lego to the rescue! :)

And tweaks adding... also eagerly waiting for those, before removing components. :)