Huge surge in users?

Legolash2o

Between 2nd October 2009 and 29th May 2012 (2 years and 7 months) the download count for Win Toolkit just hit the 100,000 mark. link.

Between 29th May 2012 to today, 11th August 2012, it is now at 160,000. That's 60,000 extra downloads in just 2 months. It must mean people are hearing about Win Toolkit :D

Hope you guys are liking it, on most sites it's getting 5 out of 5 :o

P.S. Feel free to chat about anything in this thread (off-topic)

Between 2nd October 2009 and 29th May 2012 (2 years and 7 months) the download count for Win Toolkit just hit the 100,000 mark. link.

Between 29th May 2012 to today, 11th August 2012, it is now at 160,000. That's 60,000 extra downloads in just 2 months. It must mean people are hearing about Win Toolkit :D

Hope you guys are liking it, on most sites it's getting 5 out of 5 :o

P.S. Feel free to chat about anything in this thread (off-topic)

yeah, most of them are the same users who download the program everytime a new build comes out! :dancing: :P

haha probably true, although i'm glad that my program received 5/5 on the ratings on most websites.

Yep no denying that it is such a wonderful, terrific, utterly, engrossing, fantastic, enjoyable program!!..................................................

...................................(pssssssssst!, now that you have ask me to say those things send cheque to....................................................)