compstuff

I can confirm the issue too, mit one exception:

I integrate 5 AddOn:

Prime95

Arcade Classic Pack

Pinball

CPU-Z (for control-panel)

CoreTemp (for control-panel)

The first 3 have been installed as before (v61) and are present in add/remove-program and start-menu, the second two (for control-panel)

have NOT been installed at all; with v61 are those two in CP.

Bump. Please Lego see my post from above regrading addons. None of my usual 3 addons work with build 65 - Unlocker, Whatinstartup and NFOPad.

And also investigate if a suplimentary tweak that is added by the user is ok with the latest build. I can't say for sure, I just saw a tweak that I knew worked for sure in the past that maybe wasn't added by Win Toolkit.

It may also be that I switched from Ultimate to Home Premium, that has less features (including Group Policy), but please, if you're also testing something else (like addons), just also add & integrate a non-present in your app tweak and test in VMWare if it was added or not.

compstuff, I'm going to use tommorow v66 and give you an answer. For me v65 was issue free regarding update & SFX integration - only real problems I had with addons. So I think v66 will be ok (or maybe v67 if Lego releases another one before tommorow).

BTW, Lego, was my hunch about the user-added extra-tweaks (not present in the app) not beeing integrated true? I didn't have time to check it thoroughly...

If someone wants version 1.30.102RC, here is a link:

I obviously can't report/ban/warn you as it's not breaking the forum rules, but i'd appreciate it if you didn't provide links to older versions.

Thanks.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian
Link removed via authors request...

I obviously can't report/ban/warn you as it's not breaking the forum rules, but i'd appreciate it if you didn't provide links to older versions.

Thanks.

Wow! Seriously ?

Some users don't want to beta-test your program, they just want to use it....

I just wanted to help others, as we know 1.4.x branch have some bugs...

Newer is not always better,your program is in beta test, so which version do you recommend to use ?

Obviously it is the latest one, as you don't keep previous versions...

But if the latest is broken ?

Wasting several hours building image to find it is broken is not very pleasant.

if the latest build is working, then great, my (now removed) link is actually pointless, but i'm disappointed of the reactions here.