Vista Update Pack?

laddanator

It seems that wintoolkit handles better compression of wim files.

The version I'm using is vista ultimate x64 and wintoolkit make an ISO image about 4.8 GB

Anyway, I'm determined to reduce the size a bit. Yes, I know ... I know I'm a little boring.

But I'm trying again with another iso. This includes all 64-bit versions.

For now, only the update KB973768 failed to install. It's strange that according to iso use, new errors appear. ?!

There is no perfect tool for Vista and never will be. You have to be content with what is. Sometimes it happens that a single page does not integrate properly. There is nothing to worry about. WU download it again. It depends on various factors - new version WinToolkit, new updates etc. It reminded me of yet another program to modify: Windows Download Integrator.

P.S. I  hope that no one will blame me - I'll give you links to 3 of a Polish forums on Windows systems:

The vast amount of knowledge and modified systems.

Edited by Kelsenellenelvian
Removed links to warez containing forums ~~ Kel ~~

Thanks, I am very grateful for all your help.

I hope nobody will bother those links because its purpose is educational.

I have visited and I see that are of great help to the topic at hand.

Iso image created with all 64 bit systems weighs about 4.9 gb. It is better, because I've all the systems to choose.

Thanks wiktorynka for all the updates that minimize many security holes, making this OS forgotten something very useful.

by the way, how do you often upload new updates?

greetings.

Edited by mesmer

Iso image created with all 64 bit systems weighs about 4.9 gb. It is better, because I've all the systems to choose.

Thanks wiktorynka for all the updates that minimize many security holes, making this OS forgotten something very useful.

greetings.

I don't give a crap if you use the disclaimer "Educational" that's a lame excuse for linking to warez...

New packs update for Vista, Win 7 and 8 i put every month after that will appear as a new WU. In June, they can put a little delay due to my vacation.

Thanks, I'll remember.

greetings.

I don't give a crap if you use the disclaimer "Educational" that's a lame excuse for linking to warez...

Sorry, but in my case just pretend to learn and I think that fellow's intention was to help me. But if you think it will encourage warez, seems to me the right appropriate action.

My apologies for the comment 'educational' I did not win anything, just try to learn.

Edited by mesmer

Apparently we have a different concept of what it is warez. In Poland, they are completely legal free forums where anyone can take the knowledge and experience of others. No one needs to download files to which there is any suspicion of illegality. You can read what is required and what should be done. The rest of the links to these files are on external sites not on the forums. I put myself in various forums links to WinCert and no one ever had a problem with it and it can be in no doubt as to the legality of everything that's on here (links to external sites). Very similar forums in your topic. Such sites are tens of hundreds, but let it go ... this is the decision of the managing board.