Vista Updates

laddanator

Sorry if I missed something but I am using the latest Wintoolkit and works like a charm on Win7 stuff. I am using it to intergrate updates into an offline Vista image from a Win7 machine and instead all green when a update is slipstream, I am getting all pink. Am I not doing something right? Should I do this under a running Vista machine?

Used all cab files 100 plus Vista updates. Uncheck the update checker tab in the options menu and all imported and add all updates to 4 images with all green lights, just installed Vista to my test machine with only 6 updates in MSU.

Very interesting topic as I'm just about to update my Vista offline install disk. Out of interest, where did you get all your Vista updates from?

Here is one place

http://www.wincert.net/forum/topic/9521-dougiefreshs-vista-sp2-update-pack-x86-august-29-2012/

Also if you load Vista go to updates and install all your updates and then reboot, WinToolKit has an option under tools tab to check your system for installed updates and it will download them for you to a folder of your choice. One of my favorite tools on the Wintoolkit! :)