WinRAR v4.20 Giveaway!

NIM

winrar_logo.png

Dear visitors,

We have a special giveaway offer for September. RARLAB company generously gave us 5 licenses for their latest version of super popular archiving software WinRAR v4.20 WinRAR is a 32-bit and 64-bit Windows version of the RAR Archiver, the powerful archiver and archives manager, which now supports multi-core-processors.

RAR files can usually compress content up to 30% faster than the ZIP files. The most important functions of WinRAR include extremely powerful document and multimedia file compression, damaged archive repair, authenticity verification, Unicode support and archive encryption.

WinRAR is available in over 40 different languages and runs on Windows 2003/XP/Vista/2008/Windows 7/Windows 8. Latest version of WinRAR archiver has numerous improvments over its predecessor that include better compatibility with Quad Core CPU's and better RAM utilization which result in super fast archiving speed.

Therefore a normal data mix the speed of RAR compression twice as fast as WinRAR 4.11. The ZIP Code has completely been rewritten and is now using similar techiques as RAR compression, that makes ZIP compression with single core CPU up to 70% faster than its predecessor.

64-bit OS users are strongly recommended to use the 64-bit version of WinRAR as integration and performance has been improved substantially compared to the 32-bit version.

Latest version of WinRAR (4.20) can be downloaded from the following link:

http://www.win-rar.com/download.html

More information about the product can be found here:

http://www.win-rar.com/latestnews.html

Giveaway NOTE (please read!)

To enter this giveaway please LIKE WinCert.net and WinRAR on FACEBOOK or add a plus on GOOGLE+ pages, add us to your circles and post your full name below.

If you have already Liked us on Facebook or Google+ pages, then just post your name below and you will automatically enter the giveaway.

Giveaway will end on September 23th, 2012 when we will announce lucky winners. Please remember to follow the rules of this giveaway or your request won't be valid.

I just noticed the requirement for posting full name - John Welch - Sorry, I thought the name needed was the name associated with the Facebook/Google+ account, neither of which have my real name, and I usually never register my software with my real name either. My Facebook "like" was on time though. Does that count? LOL :)

Cheers and Regards

Edited by bphlpt