[Slim] .NET Framework 4.6.1 Full x86/x64 (2-27-2016)

ricktendo

Hi Ricktendo,

Thanks for you great work.

I downloaded dotNetFx451_Full_LDR_x86_x64_Slim.exe and extract them.
Edited the config.txt (unused language packs removed), and add some languages pack what I need and compress them with 7z and dragged into the batch file as described in the manual/help file. When it was complete, I tested the installer on a clean system, but I get a message "7-Zip: Unsupported method", this is maybe that I use an older or a newer version of 7zip?

Is the 7zsd.sfx modified?

From what version is 7zsd.sfx build?

If you want one similar to the original, then use the rebuild (I only better compress the MZZ file for 100 MB space saving)

Now the "slim" is still the "full" framework, only that I remove setup stuff (you will find the VBS that I use to edit the MSI on the first post) and I do a admin install for better 7zip compression...this is why you see \ProgramFilesFolder and \Windows directories, you can use the VBS to slim your package and delete all setup files exept the 4.5.1 MSI and the MZZ file

I been meaning to do some videos on what methods I use to make my slim and rebuilt installers (in case I am unable to continue) but it keeps getting put off

Hi Ricktendo,

Thanks for you great work.

I downloaded dotNetFx451_Full_LDR_x86_x64_Slim.exe and extract them.

Edited the config.txt (unused language packs removed), and add some languages pack what I need and compress them with 7z and dragged into the batch file as described in the manual/help file. When it was complete, I tested the installer on a clean system, but I get a message "7-Zip: Unsupported method", this is maybe that I use an older or a newer version of 7zip?

Is the 7zsd.sfx modified?

From what version is 7zsd.sfx build?

Thanks, it works pretty!

Hello Ricktendo

I cannot download the slim installer with the LP included. It fails at the end of the download procedure.. I've tried many times... Is something wrong with the file?

Edit: Eset blocks it!!! is it because of the smaller size? who knows...

Edited by stsaerox

Done!!!

Hey Cipherfx2, do you know the KB# of the "All OS" package with the Windows 8/8.1 hotfix included?

I prefer to use this installer for my other "Repack"

Also searching for that KB# in other forum but no luck  :type:

I prefer not to change as much as possible from the original, but if it bothers you, you can install it with ProductName="Your Product Name Here" and it should change that to whatever you wish

Where can I change this?

Thanks