[Slim] .NET Framework 4.6.1 Full x86/x64 (2-27-2016)

ricktendo

• 4 weeks later...

No se puede descargar el archivo, se corta en diferentes etapas, ya probe con IE, Firefox, Chrome y opera y me sucede lo mismo con todos, saludos.

You can not download the file, cut at different stages, and probe with IE, Firefox, Chrome and opera and the same thing happens to me all, greetings.

I just downloaded using FF28.0 no problem

I downloaded it at 23.03 local time (MET) with Cyberfox: no problem.

I tried it a couple of minutes (may be 20 min) before this time and every time was the file bigger and bigger:

of course, Rick was just uploading it 0045.gif, I suppose!

Thiersee

Sorry for editing but it's not correct for me too :sad01_anim: !

Yesterday, as I downloaded it, I only had a look to the download-status-bar: it was there XX MB of 81 MB and I did not control, how big is the file really after download;

I did it today and the downloaded file was only 66 MB big.

I downloaded it again (then min ago) with the same result: 66 MB.

The normal version (not intl) seems to be OK.

Thiersee

Edited by Thiersee

Hi Rick

I get an error upon installation if I download the file with IE10 (no problem with Firefox)

I modified the files as you had told me (the name of .Net 4.5.1) but to the installation I have this error message (no problem with the old version .Net 4.5.1)

post-19771-0-61154400-1398520452.png

I make a mistake?

Thanks

I have no idea why I can't dl from adfly. I always could before.  I've tried different browsers on different systems (XP, Win7, Win8). I even ran FF28 in safe mode and the symptom is always the same -  the download just stops as if it gets disconnected. I've never gotten past 17MB. I also tried direct link with the same results.

Is there anywhere else where the slim can be downloaded from?

I rechecked my previous downloads.  While the "standard" one was correct, the "International" one was indeed incomplete.  I just redownloaded the International one and it completed successfully and the MD5's matched.

Cheers and Regards

Well I had to install a download manager that supports resume to completely download the file from addfly. It took 2 resumes to get everything downloaded. So for me addfly is flakey at best. The downloads should not be timing out like that. Too bad that FF doesn't support resume..

Edited by click-click

sir i have downloaded   "dotNetFx451_x86.Windows7.AddOn.Full.20140228"  and it is 7Z file and when i use wintoolkit  to add this  addon into image then wintoolkit does not pick this file b'z it is 7Z file and ask for *.WA file

@sukh, I'm not sure where you got the file you mentioned.  The ,WA file is simply a renamed .7Z file, so it MIGHT work by just renaming it.  BUT, if you downloaded the file from here, where you should have gotten it from, then it should already be named correctly with a .WA extension.  I just checked it and it is.  I would suggest downloading the file again.  Rick's file from this thread can be made to work with Win Toolkit if you would rather, but it sounds like you are talking about the other file.

Cheers and Regards

• 2 weeks later...