[Slim] .NET Framework 4.6.1 Full x86/x64 (2-27-2016)

ricktendo

I hope rick will update 4.6.1 slim intl pack soon.

I think there are many of us awaiting and hoping but he has work to tend to and has been very busy as of late so I am sure in good time he will get around to things needing updated when it is convenient for him to do so. :type:

Edited by PJAmerica

• 2 weeks later...

Did you add a no reboot solution yet?

Can we please get a definitive answer on this?

Yes, for unattended install switch only

Thiersee check the hash, should be

MD5: 33803f458f43599b7c981acce5f0c336

Also was shocked to find Firefox warning about ricktendo.info, dunno why but could be the false positives caused byt the 7zsfx

Thiersee check the hash, should beMD5: 33803f458f43599b7c981acce5f0c336Also was shocked to find Firefox warning about ricktendo.info, dunno why but could be the false positives caused byt the 7zsfx

Hash of Archiv downloaded with IE11: A6F22B89C846742D26B70AC4E6E3C5CA

Hash of unpacked installer: D03527A5A74CD1CED023DF71248C1034

With Chrome is the same.

Last time I downloaded was today at 18:55 (local time, Vienna, AT)...

I downloaded again now 20:00 local time), but the MD5-Checksum is still the same (and the error too!).

BTW, the MD5 you wrote in post #621 (33803f458f43599b7c981acce5f0c336) is for the "normal" version not for the intl.

Edited by Thiersee

• 2 weeks later...

Updated installer with latest 7zsd sfx, should reduce any false positive virus warnings

Off Topic: Also launching my own site/forum Repacks.NET, will of course continue on WinCert (been here for 10 years)

Also planning on getting rid once and for all of AdFly bull****... Also guys I hope you can help me get ricktendo.info domain off the malware list (thanks to tedexmonster for providing the domain and ftp all this time)

Heres how you can help, I already submitted it for review and cleaned up installers with new 7zsd sfx files

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-does-phishing-and-malware-protection-work?as=u&utm_source=inproduct

Hi Rick,

may be it can help you to get the reason for the danger-warning in Cyberfox/Firefox (still coming out).

If I download it with IE11 I do not get warnings, that the site is dangerous, but I get a warning in the background that Java is not up to date and the newest update 8u25 is available!

The update seems to come from a russian domain and I have Java 8u66 installed....

BTW, do you update the tools too?

Have a nice week,

Thiersee

Edited by Thiersee