ricktendo

[Slim] .NET Framework 4.6.1 Full x86/x64 (2-27-2016)

tKe4u7f.pngllai.png6ch.png

About: These packages contain .NET Framework 4.6 Full x86/x64 installers including updates (and Language Packs) integrated. For command-line options run <installer_name>.exe /?

Note: The reason its called "Slim" is because the original MSI installers have been carefully edited to remove unnecessary setup junk, this should save 200+ MB of space on your HDD/SSD.

OS: Windows Vista/Server 2008 SP2 x86/x64 or Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 SP1 x86/x64

Slim Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Full x86/x64

Download: http://adf.ly/1713566/dotnet46slim

Size: 46.5 MB

MD5: 78be899a624246776f9b391fc5e23666

Slim Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6 Full x86/x64 Incl. Language Packs (ar cs da de el es fi fr he hu it ja ko nl no pl pt-BR pt-PT ru sv tr zh-Hans zh-Hant)

Download: http://adf.ly/1713566/dotnet46intslim

Size: 81.4 MB

MD5: 3011c24b11ce52eb5912edb797e64f0b

Can you please share another link/ or way to get there?  As ad.fly is BLOCKED in our fine nation by our ISP. Go figure. 

Hi, if i have windows 7 x64 so i need only install the framework x64 ? or need install both ? (x86 x64) ?  maybe for compatibility ? or dnt need install framework x86 ?

Wanna know bc will do a repack without x86 if dnt need this. th

Hello,

i have a error with french language pack, Net is ok, but language no

ERROR : "Pour installer ce produit, exécutez Setup.exe"

In inglish : "To install this product, run Setup.exe"

thanks

Edited by zorro

Hi Rick,

first of all thanks for the corrected pack!

I made one installation with the original MS-files

https://www.microsoft.com/de-DE/download/details.aspx?id=48137 & https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=48135

and one with your (corrected) pack, both Win7 german.

The installed size ist huge!

Can you please explain me the reason? Wich is the right one?

First picture: Ricktendo installer (intl)

2nd picture: Microsoft installer + LP

Thanks a lot

Thiersee

post-26665-0-37229600-1437598428_thumb.j

post-26665-0-60566800-1437598429_thumb.j

Edited by Thiersee

You cannot go by what size the original setup wrapper says, its bogus. Do you seriously believe what it says?

If you install the using the original setup, go un-hide the MSI uninstall entries in regedit by deleting SYSTEMCOMPONENT key to show in add/rem programs

reg del HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\{GUID-FOR-DOTNET46-HERE} /v SYSTEMCOMPONENT /f

Hi Rick,

thanks for your answer!

You cannot go by what size the original setup wrapper says, its bogus. Do you seriously believe what it says?

It was just a question and I will try your hint with deleting.

Regards, Thiersee

Edit:

OK I saw the huge difference!

Thanks for the explanation.

Edited by Thiersee

Thank you for the update ricktendo, it works well on Windows 7 x64 & x86 French with 4.5.2 previously installed.

Do you know if this will also works on Windows 8.1 ?

Hi i have 2 questions.

• If i want to install the spanish version. i have to put:" ...Slim.exe /ail [/sfxlang:3082]"  i will have the program running well or i must install the full?
  • I have installed it "4.6" but the Windows update tells me that i have not 4.5.2 installed.

Thanks

If you use the INTL version you dont have to use the /sfxlang:xxx switch, the installer will detect what language the installer is running in, if supported use the same language dialogs and also install the correct language pack (unless you want to force a language pack on a different language OS you can use /sfxlang to do this.)

4.6 is actually 4.5.2 updated, you may have to wait for Microsoft to add 4.6 to Windows Update detection

/ail will only install LP, /ai will install both Framework and LP

/ai - Quiet mode, no user input required or output shown. *Full* package including LP is installed.
/ail - LP mode, shows progress bar advancing but requires no user interaction. *Only* default or specified LP is installed.