pppx00

aero.theme

architecture.theme

characters.theme

landscapes.theme

nature.theme

scenes.theme

"Default Theme" s Can you add something to delete the "Component Remove"

Is it possible to delete the default themes to delete this?

http://imageshack.us...41/adszuia.jpg/

Edit : "Command Prompt" not click & not working

is working

Edited by Legolash2o

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hi legolash! windows defender please!! and when i remove de windoes speech, the iso have the same weight than the original whit windows speech, is a bug? and also i remove a lot of packages but dont affect so much the weight too

hi legolash! windows defender please!! and when i remove de windoes speech, the iso have the same weight than the original whit windows speech, is a bug? and also i remove a lot of packages but dont affect so much the weight too

weight or size???

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

According to the info at the link you provided, that app does NOT remove hard links, but rather it says it CREATES them to replace files in the WinSXS folder that are copies of files elsewhere on your system. But I thought that the files in the WinSXS folder were already links rather than copies, so now I'm confused. I seem to stay that way these days. LOL

Cheers and Regards

• 1 month later...

-1 for sample music. It's a very dangerous tweak - without that samples windows experience cannont be run, and windows experience is the most important factor for ssd optimizing ...

hmmm - didn't know that. if that's the case, then perhaps 'Music and Video Examples' component should be colored red

request : not sure if this is worthwhile or not ... since WTk relies on DISM and its limitations, maybe it would be beneficial to add an edit control where one can enter file names to manually remove (perhaps add a tab control and just add an edit control in the new tab)

this would be more useful if presets could be loaded

also, if this were done, perhaps an area on the forum could be dedicated to manual component removal where users could post their own file lists for particular components

for the minimalist folks this could end up as a pretty cool feature perhaps - you could even possibly download user created lists/scripts from within WTk with a similar interface as the the component remover - checkboxes with 'Name', 'Description' and possibly even a 'Rating' (also red/yellow/green row colors). so you could have kind of like a simple add-on creator for making the file lists

...or am i going way off the deep end here :)

• 1 month later...

Most of the default fonts that come with windows are not daily used. Moreover, these unused fonts slows down the windows startup.

For example, windings normal, constantia, corbel, fixedsys normal, etc. are the fonts that are not usually used by anyone. I mean to choose the unused fonts that can slow down the system from a list using wintoolkit. By this way users can personalize their choices by choosing the fonts from the list.

Edited by oguz

The reason i ask if there's an easy way to tell fonts are needed, the reason i ask is because i wouldn't want them to be shown otherwise people will delete them unknowingly that they was needed.

It sounds right. I guess there can be pop up window to warm users not to delete the fonts that they are not sure of. Not everyone uses all features of wintoolkit. People use the features that they are familiar with.

Edited by oguz

Iit sounds right. I guess there can be pop up window to warm users not to delete the fonts that they are not sure of. Not everyone uses all features of wintoolkit. People use the features that they are familiar with.

I can display a popup 10 times and some people will still do it. I'd rather just have a list of needed fonts and have Win Toolkit list everything else.

EDIT: Closest thing i can find is here: http://www.ampsoft.net/webdesign-l/WindowsMacFonts.html

I can display a popup 10 times and some people will still do it. I'd rather just have a list of needed fonts and have Win Toolkit list everything else.

Thank you for your interest...