[Solved] SFX not working

wela

I can confirm the issue: no silent-SFX, no tweaks, only AddOn.

And:

if the "old" settings.txt" remains in the folder, a "mix" of Temp-folder follows and temp files are written in WinToolkit (Mount), WinToolkit_Temp (IE9 LP, folders "clinst" and AddOn), but ALL the "extract-works" are done in Windows-Temp; here it's better to delete the "old" settings.txt.

Regards, Thiersee

Tweaks are working fine for me, I've just fixed SFX and the whole WinToolkit_Temp with addons, releasing now...

Ok, tweaks are working, it was my mistake :) .

The issue with extracting into Windows temp-folder is still present, look at the folder's time of "clnst" (2nd picture) and of the extracted folders "9C73FFF2-xxxxxx" (1st picture)in Windows-Temp.

The folder "cInst" is always empty; this behavior seems to appear only for "Updates+Languages".

Edited by Thiersee

• 11 months later...

Hi

Silent installers issue is back to me again.

Silent installers are not executed normally just before I see my first desktop but I see them being installed in the middle of Windows setup before the computer reboots for the last time. I Wonder why. Also some applications are installed successfully (such as flash player, foxit reader etc) and some are not ( like office and nero).

Thanks for your help.