Bye Bye v1.4.0, Hello v1.5.0

Legolash2o

- Flagged KB2533552 and KB971033 as incompatible. Is this normal for the second one ?

This never happened to me, and I've tried probably hundreds of builds. KB971033 is always integrated with no issue. For me, of course.

Lego is already aware of the slowness issues, due most likely to the ''new'' .7z tool.

So KB2592687 making Win Toolkit go ''berzerk'' is the real issue. So let's talk it in the other dedicated thread. :)

Win Toolkit v1.5.0.1
Win Toolkit Directory: C:\Users\SAFS\Desktop\WinToolkit150-1_Test33
System Directory: C:\Windows\system32
DISM Location: C:\Program Files\Windows AIK\Tools\Servicing\Dism.exe
Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 (tr-TR)
Windows 7 Professional (64-bit,4)
7601.17944.amd64fre.win7sp1_gdr.120830-0333

fAddons=
fDrivers=
fGadgets=
fSilents=
fThemes=
fTweaks=
fUpdates=C:\Users\SAFS\Desktop\WinToolkit150-1_Test33
fWallpapers=
sAICommands=True
sAVScan=True
sAIOSave=True
sAIOTIME=00m:56s
sPreventSleep=True
sCheckForUpdates=True
sDLogging=True
sFreeRAM=True
sLastDir=C:\Users\SAFS\Desktop\WinToolkit150-1_Test33\Yeni klasör
sLastWIM=D:\2011_12_20_Nt6IsoSetup\NT6_ISO_ROOT\sources\boot.wim
sPLastWIM=D:\2011_12_20_Nt6IsoSetup\NT6_ISO_ROOT\sources\install.wim|D:\2011_12_20_Nt6IsoSetup\NT6_ISO_ROOT\sources\boot.wim|N/A|N/A|N/A
smCheck=False
sAIOPM=True
sMountTemp=C:\WinToolkit_Temp\Mount
sQuickMerge=True
sFormSize=|frmUpdRetriever:700*400|frmEXEtoMSP:750*400|frmLPConvert:750*400|frmDrvInstaller:750*400|frmAllInOne:1382*744|frmWIMManager:760*350|frmToolsManager:1382*744
smVerify=False
sSolDownload=C:\Users\SAFS\Desktop\WinToolkit150-1_Test33\Updates\
sTransparency=100
sTransparencyAll=False
sWinToolkitDISM=Normal
sWinToolkitExt=Normal
sWinToolkitPRI=Normal
sWinToolkitTemp=C:\WinToolkit_Temp
sUploadLogs=True
sLastISO_Folder=
sLastISO_ISO=
sMountLog=True
sWelcomeTab=True
sDownloadTab=True
sToolsTab=True
sRegistryLog=False
਍⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪പ䘊牯㩭映浲潔汯䵳湡条牥⠠牔敵ഩ匊慴畴㩳匠汥捥楴杮琠扡⹳⸮਍湁楴嘭物獵›慆獬൥嘊牥楳湯›⸱⸵⸰റ唊桮湡汤摥䔠捸灥楴湯›慃湮瑯愠捣獥⁳⁡楤灳獯摥漠橢捥⹴਍扏敪瑣渠浡㩥✠చ⸧਍瑓捡呫慲散›†愠⁴祓瑳浥圮湩潤獷䘮牯獭䌮湯牴汯䌮敲瑡䡥湡汤⡥ഩ †瑡匠獹整⹭楗摮睯⹳潆浲⹳潆浲䌮敲瑡䡥湡汤⡥ഩ †瑡匠獹整⹭楗摮睯⹳潆浲⹳潃瑮潲⹬敧彴慈摮敬⤨਍†愠⁴祓瑳浥圮湩潤獷䘮牯獭䌮湯慴湩牥潃瑮潲⹬潆畣䅳瑣癩䍥湯牴汯湉整湲污⤨਍†愠⁴祓瑳浥圮湩潤獷䘮牯獭䘮牯⹭敓噴獩扩敬潃敲䈨潯敬湡瘠污敵ഩ †瑡⠠扏敪瑣⤠਍†愠⁴⹁ఙĮ伨橢捥⁴‬畒坮牯敫䍲浯汰瑥摥癅湥䅴杲⁳ഩഊ䤊湮牥硅散瑰潩㩮ഠ匊畯捲㩥匠獹整⹭楗摮睯⹳潆浲൳吊牡敧却瑩㩥嘠楯⁤牃慥整慈摮敬⤨਍慄慴›祓瑳浥䌮汯敬瑣潩獮䰮獩䑴捩楴湯牡䥹瑮牥慮൬䘊牯楈瑳牯㩹映浲瑓牡畴Ɒ映浲潔汯䵳湡条牥‬਍灏湥䘠牯獭›਍

Threads have been busy so forgive me if I missed this but are you selectively choosing certain folders under McRips Additional directory? I have folders not being selected but worse for me is the files I did have there have been moved to OLD... makes things a little confusing

You may want to give this thread a quick read starting starting from page 3, post#45. The Thread has been locked, however it may provide some insight on the issues your experiencing. Lego has made quite a few changes with the way Win Toolkit sorts and selects updates from Komm's server, such as making it more n00b friendly. :D I would presume the same changes are being made with McRips's server too.

Not working tweaks:

• Remove 'HomeGroup' from Explorer
  • Remove 'Libraries' from Explorer
    (both due to registry access rights, some takeown/icacls ado beforehand is needed to tamper with it)
  • Disable Warning on Close (Tabs)
    (the latter at least for IE9)

Tested with WinToolkit150-1_Test35.7z.

Edited by foobuzz

On the newest build, the toolkit is giving me a error on every addon...

The system cannot find the file specified
"C:\Windows\System32\regedit.exe" /s "C:\WinToolkit_Temp\Conv.reg"

Have to hit the ok button and then it goes to the next addon and comes up with the same error again...

After each addon...

Thanks for the response and I did "re-read" the thread but I either don't get it or I just don't quite agree with it... I will try and compose my thoughts in a separate thread...

You may want to give this thread a quick read starting starting from page 3, post#45. The Thread has been locked, however it may provide some insight on the issues your experiencing. Lego has made quite a few changes with the way Win Toolkit sorts and selects updates from Komm's server since your absence, such as making it, in my opinon more n00b friendly. :D I would presume same changes are being made with McRip's server too.