Update catalog not working

amaltom61

Tried versions 1.4.0.77 and 1.4.0.75.

Both unable to connect to the update servers.The old version shows the update notification,so its not a internet connectivity issue.Tried disabling antivirus and firewall (Comodo Internet Security Pro).

Everything worked fine yesterday before MacRip updated his server (aded new and removed old updates)

http://hotfix2.cesidian.info/

I think McRip has changed some server settings as the pings returned error 500, however i've updated my code and now detects if the server is online correctly..

HOWEVER: When you select an item from the list it returns an error 403: Forbidden, so McRip has definitely changed some settings. This is out of my hands.

EDIT: I've managed to fix the second issue as well, so McRip doesn't need to change anything :)

Same here. Win Toolkit .77 Dialog says

Servers Office

Neither McRip or SoloR Update servers seem to be active. This error will also occur if you have no internet connection or if you are behind a proxy server.

I would post a screenshot but it appears the ImageShack servers are down aswell. lol. 403 Forbiden. :lock:

Tested on three machines. No rush just though I report that the seervers appear to be still offline. Cheers!

@compstuff

I can confirm that the update catalog servers are working in the Win Toolkit1.5.0-1 beta. It's quite impressive. I intend to use it in the interim. Maybe play around with some of the tweaks and do some beta testing.

I'm sure the .77 catalog error will be resolved soon enough. Regards.

Edited by dotfusion

V 1.5.0.1

Thanks for adding KUC to the update catalog :D :dancing:

Only KUC is avilable.

MacRip is still not working in the toolkit. It is online at the time of this post. :doh:

Edited by amaltom61

As i said above, the error is because some server settings have been changed and it has already been fixed (beta).

EDIT: KUC server seems to be down now, despite pinging fine :/

KUC and MacRip are ONLINE.

It is not fixed in the latest 1.5.0.1 beta 10(At least not working for me)

KUC is running fine

Hello guys

I order to secure the server I had to harden it on a very high level. Since a few days, according to my logs, people tried to hack the server or ddos the server, cross site scripting and all this crap. So I had to block most of the proxy servers around the globe, block many user agents, block several IP-ranges that were trying to abuse the server.

Also at the moment Win7 Toolkit says the server is down, but it's not. I don't know what kind of user agent this tool uses.

If you think you have been blocked send me your IP over pm only. I will check this IP first. If the IP is ok, I will add it to the allow list (IP-range).

I am very sorry for this, but I am totally ****ing fed up with people who try to hack the server.

If you find your IP on that list, so let me know. That's on htaccess level. Additionally I had to configure some stuff that I don't want to describe here.

http://www.mcrip.org/list.txt

Hello! I can not integrate the update Windows6.1-KB2592687-x86.msu.

If DISM cannot integrate it, then very likely it's not integrable...

Also, for me (Home Premium x86), that ''update'' (it's more of an ehancement), the same as the related 2574819 update, cannot be installed on a live system.

Also, Remote Desktop Protocol is a very server-oriented feature, for home-users third-party entry-level utilities like TeamViewer are recommended. :)

It integrates fine, as i've said MANY MANY MANY MANY times. If it shows red, making sure to check the 'Integrated' tab, it was right at the very top. I've now made it show green.

It may be integrable, but it surely isn't installable. Not for me that is, on a live system. :)