Update catalog not working

amaltom61

I understand this, but can't those duplicate updates be hidden from the additions folder if they are available in the main folder (recommended section)? The other way around...

As I've said, it's important for people who rely on the preset (pre-ticked updates), so they download only the updates in the main (recommended section), and may skip integrating some important updates just because komm or McRip forgot to also delete them from some additional folders. :)

Ok, no problem, probably your reasons have something to do with the coding part, so I won't insist. :)

Then can you at least make the app to not consider a .msu file and a .cab file, with the same name, as the same file?

Three updates are in this situation: Windows6.1-KB2561821-v2-x64.msu is considered a duplicate of Windows6.1-KB2561821-v2-x64.cab, Windows6.1-KB2748302-v2-x64.msu is considered a duplicate of Windows6.1-KB2748302-v2-x64.cab, and lastly, Windows6.1-KB2756651-x64.msu is considered the duplicate of Windows6.1-KB2756651-x64.cab.