Win 7 Updated ISO.

Legolash2o

Yeah, computerbase, a famous german website, has such updates hotfixes packs (with only security updates), and I don't think they've asked for permission. You can see the links below, and it seems that not all code hosting from Microsoft is illegal, hotfixes are ok. xable's servers with Microsoft updates is another example. Hosting however a whole OS (updated or otherwise) is just a very different idea.

WinFuture Update Pack XP

WinFuture Update Pack Vista

WinFuture Update Pack 7

All in One Runtimes

Yeah, computerbase, a famous german website, has such updates hotfixes packs (with only security updates), and I don't think they've asked for permission. You can see the links below, and it seems that not all code hosting from Microsoft is illegal, hotfixes are ok. xable's servers with Microsoft updates is another example. Hosting however a whole OS (updated or otherwise) is just a very different idea.

WinFuture Update Pack XP

WinFuture Update Pack Vista

WinFuture Update Pack 7

All in One Runtimes

I don't see a option to change the language to english(i don't know german!!)

I hope Google translate works on the site

Thanks for the reply Cluberti. Who would i have to speak to,or contact to get permission? You can reply via PM if it's better.

I've replied to your PM - in the interim, it might be best to post instructions on how to go about doing this with a user's own ISO. Going through the process with Microsoft's legal folks will take time, and there's no guarantee that copyright permission will be granted. Good luck though - it'd be cool if you could swing this. If not, there are lots of ways to do this otherwise.