v1.5.0.1_t20 Addon problem

dareckibmw

t20 now available.

test 20 doesn't integrate any of my addons, not even one. Adoons are ok and worked fine with previous builds (15-19)

it says like this below, for every addon added;

Description: Some addons could not be added. For more information, click '>> Details'.

Exception:

Exception:

This does not seem to be a valid addon or it may have been corrupted.

[C:\Users\*******\Dareckibmw_7-Zip_9.20_x86_Windows7_AddOn.wa

UZGpw.png

Lego, maybe the decompress 7z x86 tool in the latest test 25 (and 26, 27, 28 probably) isn't compatible with a x64 OS?

LE: Once again, for me everything is fine, however my ''environment'' is a x86 OS, unlike Thiersee's x64. :)

Edited by RicaNeaga

Try test 31 please :)

Seems to work, just integrating.

Behavior ist same as in Test24: Loading Presets 90sec against 15sec of Test25-Test30 and no (empty) folder left in WinToolkit_Temp (one for each Update).

Just a little "strange" behavior in Test30: IE9-Language Pack has gone red.

Edited by Thiersee

Behavior ist same as in Test24: Loading Presets 90sec against 15sec of Test25-Test30

Depends on when you made that preset - on what build, Lego made significant changes over the last year to its app. Maybe if you could start anew / fresh, and make a new preset with test 31 (strating from 0 / no preset loading / introducing the ''setings'' once again), and try to load it again with build 31, then things maybe will be ok. :)

Nope, Thiersee is right, it's the loading of updates in the AIO list to blame. In v31, is MUCH slower. So probably Thiersee has in its preset also his updates, so that's why his preset is slower.

Thiersee, so nevermind / ignore my previous post, with making the preset once again. :)