v1.5.0.1_t20 Addon problem

dareckibmw

Now I'm back.

Test31 works without problems, only two small things, not really important:

1) Only 1 of three windows-gadget have been integrated; the missing kan be loaded after install.

2) 1 Tweak, "Larger Taskbar Previews", is not present in the VM; I'll install an older ISO, to see how was in the past.

MfG, Thiersee

Edit:

1) In Test24B two of three gadget have been integrated, the third not; the error was the same as from @RicaNeaga (next Post); I can't say, if the same error has been generated in Test31, I was not present (eating!).

2) Tweak is in the registry, may be it is not visible within a VM.

Edited by Thiersee

1) Only 1 of three windows-gadget have been integrated; the missing kan be loaded after install.

If you take a look here, at first post, a certain tweak was removed from Win Toolkit at my request. It was called ''Enable Gadgets with UAC Off''. Did you use it in the past? Can those gadgets have problems if installed / integrated without that tweak?

Edited by RicaNeaga

If you take a look here, at first post, a certain tweak was removed from Win Toolkit at my request. It was called ''Enable Gadgets with UAC Off''. Did you use it in the past? Can those gadgets have problems if installed / integrated without that tweak?

I've read it, TNX.

But

1) I didn't have problems in the past with this 3 Gadget, neither in WT, nor in my Environment

2) The two gadget, that haven' be loaded, are both from Microsoft...

3) Winzip installs his own gadget without problems.

Can those gadgets have problems if installed / integrated without that tweak?

No idea; as I said, it's not a big trouble to install it, when Win7-Install has finished.

New addon problem. During integration - this error. :(

I had three addons, only this one manifested this error. Integrated it fine in the past though. Maybe the path is too long? Should I retry with WinToolkit on drive C:?

At the end it was integrated fine, despite the error quoted, and also after installing the resulted image NFOPad (the problematic addon in question) was installed just fine, and also started it in VM - no problems. So... don't know what to make of it. :g:

I have managed to fix some issues but discovered that the IE9 Lang pack does not get integrated because its a strange MSU. You need to extract the cab first and add that. I will make it do this automatically for you in the future but for now use it's cab file.