Update list while updating, black bar(s)

monkee

So, this is what happens when I'm downloading updates:

- the number of updates to download properly counts down

- the list (of updates) appears to be moving down.. ok but what that indicates? Because..

- the sidebar stays on top and is the same size as if I was just watching the list, not downloading. It's not moving or anything. It would make sense if the bar would become larger and larger as there would be less files (for downloading) to list (see above).

- if I leave Win Toolkit window during this process to focus on some other window (browser, in my case) for a very short amount of time - 5 seconds or so- and come back, I am welcomed by the these black bars where Start/cancel buttons used to be and can only see the progress bar. Now I assume a) if I clicked where I think a button would be chances are it may work - I'll try this when I'm done downloading, don't want to stop/cancel whatever I'm doing just to see if the thing in pitch black works; B) chances are and I'll confirm it later, that when the download is done, all buttons will show back up.

For the usual reference, using latest version of Win Toolkit, Win7x64 Ultimate with all updates, .NETs etc.

post-33692-0-10962700-1351584764_thumb.j

Nope! After updates download:

- the tick boxes next to updates on the list are gone and only become visible when I click on an update. However, even if I tick the box, I don't see the acual tick in the box - the box stays blank. Not sure if that's a bug or software knowing I already downloaded this file.

- the black bar stays black. I blindly clicked where I thought Check button would be and when I click it, the bar only gets a few pixels shorter. If I click it again, the bar goes back to previous length. However, the check button does not affect tick boxes on the list, they stay invisible.

- closing and starting the Updates Catalog window results in buttons being visible but the tick boxes are still invisible. Before and After picture below.

post-33692-0-08226700-1351586039_thumb.j

Actually I was referring to latest stable version :) Anyway, downloaded v34 minutes ago, fired it up and downloaded a few updates just for the hell of it (I keep beta in different folder so it wasn't crashing with updates downloaded with stable version).

So, during the download black bars showed up and again stayed after the download finished. However, the tick boxes worked ok. I didn't download all of the updates to see if the bar was moving/resizing properly this time (my connection is not as fast as I want it to be, besides my bandwidth is currently ummm.. "busy").

Also, after the window restart all buttons and tick boxes showed up normally and worked normally. So all-in-all, v34 is an improvement from the stable when it comes to this black bars problem.

post-33692-0-40517000-1351674738_thumb.j