Build your own airplane

JaCro

I hope! nobody from this site tries this.

Dont get me wrong, im no p.e.t.a. NUT, if I had flies in my house I would sqash those litle ****ers so fast they wouldnt know what hit them, but I would never ever do this to another living thing.

If your gonna kill them, just kill them and get it over with quick.

Dont think Im atacking you JaCro, Im just saying to ppl dont try this @home no matter how funny it might be.

if I had flies in my house I would sqash those litle fuckers so fast they wouldnt know what hit them,

LOL, you made me laugh with this sentence :D

As for the JaCro's post, my opinion is that no one would do this, this pic is made just for a laugh, nothing else, but you never know, the world is full of sick people.. :(

As for the JaCro's post, my opinion is that no one would do this, this pic is made just for a laugh, nothing else, but you never know, the world is full of sick people.. :(

so true, my dad put my bird on a bun :blink: she didnt get hurt and it was quite funny cuz she started eating the bun lol. just sat in it lol. ill post the pic if i can find it.

Edited by cygnus

Off Topic:

Am I the only member of this forum who isn't a Mod? :lol:

Everybody is either a Mod or NewsRep or something, C'mon... Make me Something!, Anything! but a memeber :naughty:

BTW Im just kidding :D

:P news rep doesnt give you too many special privileges, other than posting news on the home site (which i love being able to do) so even though it isnt much, i love to be helping out. :)