Win Toolkit BUG or not ?

Husein Pilipovic

Hello Legolash2o and all other member's. :)

I have some problems with using a Win Toolkit I dont know is that maybe a Bug or something like that.I will attach pic. to you can see what hapen.

Okay here's the thing:

Im downloaded last Win Toolkit (1.5.0.1) I''m also try 1.4 version and the same error appear.When i click All in One Integration and select .wim file or folder of Win 7 installation this error apear (attachament)post-33441-0-48900800-1354744331_thumb.j

Im downloaded Win 7 SP1 x86 from Win Toolkit links. If you can help or give me some advice what is causing error. Tnq

Its Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 32-bit

I try to work with iso that doesn't contain SP1 slipstreamed and it can read the wim file corectly but the windows i downloaded cant that error apear.

GRMCULFRER_EN_DVD ---> Work

GSP1RMCULFRER_EN_DVD ---> Doesn't work (downloaded)

EDIT_1: Im notice that my iso shows 2.00 GB but when download start's it's show 2,4 GB,think the iso is corupted i will download again and reply to post.

EDIT_2: Same problem again. :S

Download iso from another site (torrent) with same hash and MD5 and it shows 2,4 GB Its fine now

Fixed Admin can close it ;)

Edited by Husein Pilipovic