[Solved] Reg files don't get merged in the latest version

Corey

Hi thanks for the great program I have been using it for a while I grabbed the latest version today and I tried to merge a reg file that I merge on all of my images and I have used it in the past but with this version the regedits don't get applied what logs can I send you this on win7 ultimate 64bit I have tried it several times please help.  I am a blind computer user so just tell me what logs you would like thanks so much Corey.

Hi, I'm also a blind computer user and have noticed this problem (we should start a club, he he).  The problem seems to be for all reg files, those added in tweaks (but the built in tweaks work, just not if you add a reg file to the tweaks section), and reg files in any addons don't get processed either (e.g. so with the 7-zip addon 7zip will install, but won't get added to the context menu or anything as an example). This is with version 1.4.1.8 of wintoolkit.  Not sure if this is also a bug or not, but didn't the wintoolkit silent installer also reboot windows when it had finished, as it just carries onto the windows desktop now.

• 2 weeks later...