UltraISO v8.6.2.2011 PE

Gorki

UltraISO is an ISO CD/DVD image file creating/editing/converting tool and a bootable CD/DVD maker , it can directly edit the CD/DVD image file and extract files and folders from it, as well as directly make ISO files from your CD/DVD-ROM or hard disk. At the same time, you can maintain the ISO bootable information, thus creating your own bootable CD/DVDs. You now have the power to make and edit your own ISO files, and then burn them to CD/DVD for your own needs.

UltraISO is in sole possession of the intellectualized ISO document format analyzer, it can process at the present time almost all types of image files, including ISO and BIN, it may even support new image files which are yet to be created. UltraISO can open these image files, directly extract files and folders, edit it and convert other image files to the standard ISO format.

UltraISO uses the double window unification user contact interface, you have the choice to only use the quick buttons and/or the mouse Drag & Drops, you can handle any CD/DVD image file easily.

Would it be hard to make this multilanguage program addon, so It's possible to add your name and serial in addon it self and have registered version? Thx :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to make this addon but in the way It could register the app. But adding registration info over settings.inf does not work? app is instaled,info is digged in registry but when I run application it still requires manual serial/name entering. :huh:

[Version]

Signature=$Windows NT$

[Optional Components]

MyRegTweaks

[DefaultInstall]

OptionDesc ="Registry Entries"

Tip ="Registry Entries"

Modes =0,1,2,3

AddReg =REGEntries.AddReg

DelReg =REGEntries.DelReg

[MyRegTweaks]

OptionDesc ="Registry Entries"

Tip ="Registry Entries"

Modes =0,1,2,3

AddReg =REGEntries.AddReg

DelReg =REGEntries.DelReg

[REGEntries.AddReg]

HKCU,"Software\EasyBoot Systems\UltraISO\5.0","UserName",0,"USERNAME"

HKCU,"Software\EasyBoot Systems\UltraISO\5.0","Registration",0,"REGISTRATION"

And here is the entries.ini

[general]

builddate=27/05/2007

title=UltraISO 8.62 PE

description=UltraISO 8.62 PE

language=Multi

version=8.6.2.2011

website=http://www.ezbsystems.com/ultraiso/

[sysoc]

settings=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,settings.inf,,7

[dosnet_files]

d1,settings.inf

[txtsetup_files]

settings.inf=100,,,,,,,20,0,0

[i386_compress]

rvmtemp\extracted\settings.inf

[EditFile]

I386\SVCPACK.INF,SetupHotfixesToRun,AddProgram

[AddProgram]

uiso8_pe.exe /VERYSILENT /SP

Any ideas how could I implement registration info to this addon? Thanks! :welcome:

Edited by Gorki

OK I figured out your problem... The Serial you put in the actual program registration box is different from the one in the registry so:

Insert serial like you would normally then browse to this location in regedit and export the serial (compare the serial you entered and the serial in the registry you will notice that they are different)

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\EasyBoot Systems\UltraISO\5.0

Um you cant post a addon that has a serial that requires you to pay for it...

I know,I will explain how to add registration info in case U wont (or have) registered version of program, but in general my main addon will be with no registration info ^_^