Problem with removing IE9 from Exclusive ISO

Tjuh

I removed IE9 from a Win7SP1disk along with some other green components and after all those components were removed, IE9 still appeared in the list screen. So I checked it for removal again and finally created an iso.

After installation I noticed that Computer Management is not working properly anymore due to this:

http://postimage.org/image/cjp7tg4gn/

Same thing happened with the latest test version.

AFAIK tou cannot completely remove IE after upgradeing it, as it contains many integral Windows components also.

Yes I know this, but like I said, I never had a problem removing Internet Explorer b4 with the Win7 refresh ISO from this site. Just with the Januari Exclusive one, because it has some IE updates integrated in it.

Yes I know this, but like I said, I never had a problem removing Internet Explorer b4 with the Win7 refresh ISO from this site. Just with the Januari Exclusive one, because it has some IE updates integrated in it.

Yes, you can do that this way, should work also as bphlpt described...but I never haved tried to update it first and then remove it...as it probably wouldnt work out...