WARNING: 1.4.1.15_Test5 [Experimental]

Legolash2o

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I said earlier I decided to I would try the latest versions so I wanted to take my previous integrated image that had only updates added and add 3 more that MS update showed but when I tried to add them it just keeps running and running and never completes... all I see is the image below:

post-11313-0-20618000-1360200381_thumb.j

EDIT: I tried to cancel it and that doesn't seem to work either it hasn't stopped after almost 15 minutes... I guess I will reboot 

Edited by compstuff

Well I said earlier I decided to I would try the latest versions so I wanted to take my previous integrated image that had only updates added and add 3 more that MS update showed but when I tried to add them it just keeps running and running and never completes... all I see is the image below:

attachicon.gifng.jpg

EDIT: I tried to cancel it and that doesn't seem to work either it hasn't stopped after almost 15 minutes... I guess I will reboot 

I noticed you have a "bang" (!) in the path: I would NOT use special characters in the path; I got problems with special (german) characters).

Hmmm that's something I have always done and it never caused any trouble before... I use ! and _ for my two main folders to keep them at the top...  and the integration with v4 worked without any trouble so has this changed between v4 and v15

I was busy with other things today and din't realize that my forced cancel of last nights integration left a mounted image: C:\WinToolkit_Temp\Mount as an additional note I actually fell asleep before ending the "cancel' integration and it ran for almost 4 1/2 hrs before I forced it to end... now I will discard the mounted image with no save and see what happens

post-11313-0-18281900-1360293236_thumb.j

Edited by compstuff

Glad it's all fixed :) Any other issues with the test version?

I have tried WinToolkit141-15_Test15.7z and everything went just well for me.

source: win7 sp1 x86 enu

*.msu: 105, all of them GDR, already downloaded

*.wim: integration of *.msu's into starter, hb, hp, prof and ultimate

iso creation.

RAMDRIVE(/DISK): 2624MB from 4096 installed on laptop,

containing the *.msu's folder, WinToolkit s\w folder, WinToolkit_Mount folder, WinToolkit_Temp folder, WinToolkit_Files folder

source on laptop's hdd.

I'll try this night with x64 source and i'll report it.

Thank you.

I have tried WinToolkit141-15_Test15.7z and everything went just well for me.

I'll try this night with x64 source and i'll report it.

Hi,

i finished the test and everything went just ok.

source: win7 sp1 x64 enu

*.msu: 108, all of them GDR, already downloaded

*.wim: integration of *.msu's into hb, hp, prof and ultimate

iso creation.

RAMDRIVE(/DISK): 2840MB from 4096 installed on laptop,

containing the *.msu's folder, WinToolkit s\w folder, WinToolkit_Mount folder, WinToolkit_Temp folder, WinToolkit_Files folder

source on laptop's hdd.

Happy integration!

Maybe, but in this case it is language pack for IE9, not the system, and I think even starter can have IE9 in foreign language.

Anyway, I have just made a new integration with WinToolkit150-1_Test39 and IE9 langpacks are correctly installed, so I can confirm it is a bug with Wintoolkit.

Edited by mooms

I just tried a brand new integration using Test 15 and I got the same failure... here is my .ini

STEP-1-Updates-02-15-13.ini

EDIT: Using the same .ini with 14.1.14 works just fine

attachicon.gifng.jpg

Edited by compstuff

@compstuff - I had the same problem with test 15.  WinToolKit appeared to stop right at the first update (it did not matter which one it was) and then it just stopped.  I let it set for an hour (multiple times), and it still did not go anywhere.  I had to use the latest stable version to get the integration done.  Stopping the integration also did not happen either.

Thanks... I was beginning to think it was me... plus I'm having one of those days where nothing seems to be working right for me  :dizzy:

@compstuff - I had the same problem with test 15.  WinToolKit appeared to stop right at the first update (it did not matter which one it was) and then it just stopped.  I let it set for an hour (multiple times), and it still did not go anywhere.  I had to use the latest stable version to get the integration done.  Stopping the integration also did not happen either.