compstuff Posted February 16, 2013 Share Posted February 16, 2013 I eliminated this as a possibility by naming my folders "a" and "b" and the 3 updates I used as "1", "2" and "3" and the placed them all in the root of the drive. They still failed and the ToolKit just did nothing and I had to force close the process using task manager and then discard the image.I noticed you have a "bang" (!) in the path: I would NOT use special characters in the path; I got problems with special (german) characters). Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.