K-Lite Codec Pack - v9.7.5

yogurt

Update April 13, 2014

I will no no longer be updating my add ons which are found throughout this forum. all files will eventually be deleted. Moving forward, I need my online storage for other projects. It was a pleasure to work with Win Toolkit. It is certainly a workhorse that i want in my Deployment Kit. Thanks everyone. I will continue to visit for as long as this project remains active. I really like the community here. PEACE OUT!

K-Lite Codec Pack x86/x64 v9.7.5 (All Variants)

The four variants of the codec pack mentioned below include both 32-bit and 64-bit installers. If you have a x64 version of Windows, then both 32-bit and 64-bit versions of the codec pack will be installed. They work together in complete harmony. It is important to also have 32-bit codecs on a 64-bit system because many applications are still 32-bit, including Windows Media Player! 
There are several different variants of the K-Lite Codec Pack. Ranging from a very small bundle that contains only the most essential decoders to a large and more comprehensive bundle. The global differences between the 5 variants can be found below.

Note: This installer should work for ALL languages & architectures. Add these as silent installers... No switches needed.

Download:

The basic variant contains everything you need to play all the common video file formats. Such as AVI, MKV, MP4, OGM, and FLV. This pack is for those who like a small no-nonsense pack. It is small, but powerful.

Basic x86/x64:Link Removed

MD5: 48b749d2858c3344b7130336f5cb097c Size: 20.8 MB

The standard variant contains a few additional features compared to the basic variant. It contains Media Player Classic, which is an excellent player for video files. It also has (better) support for playback of DVDs. This pack is recommended for the average user.

Standard x86/x64:Link Removed

MD5: e81ab3bed9b90fb84d9d7a0c4d3c2211 Size: 25.4 MB

The full variant has some extras compared to the standard variant. It additionally contains madVR, GraphStudioNext, and a few more audio decoders. This package is suitable for power users.

Full x86/x64:Link Removed

MD5: fc3fcdb4240d851fafaab00a08bb8e2f Size: 30.4 MB

The mega variant is the most complete pack. It additionally contains VFW/ACM codecs for video encoding/editing. It also contains a few extra tools and DirectShow filters.

Full x86/x64:Link Removed

MD5: 7a185260b3d0e4d60ffc0d706a6fbe36 Size: 34.1 MB

Edited by dotfusion

• 4 months later...

Hmmm... seems to be available for download here ... Tested in Safari and Chrome ( ios, osx 10.8,) i'm not sure about Explorer, Chrome for windows is 100%.

hmmm...download for mega is "temporarily unavailable"

Edited by dotfusion

• 2 months later...

You can create your own with this command: 10.0.5_Mega.exe -makeunattended

Then run this to install: "10.0.5_Mega.exe" /verysilent /norestart /LoadInf=".\klcp_mega_unattended.ini"

Update with: 10.0.9_Update.exe /verysilent

The installer(s) could go in the scripts folder...

Run the command(s) from SetupComplete.cmd

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...