Windows 8 installation problem with USB

lib9

Greetings everyone,

its been a while having this problem so to describe it : when i try installing windows 8 by USB (created by Windows7-USB-DVD-Download-Tool) i got after booting some kind of message telling that "no found supported drivers ..." something like that (because i've got the message in french : french iso of windows 8) and i cant continue further than this..., but when i burn the image of windows 8 into DVD the installation works fine, so to come to my question whats the problem causing this kind of situation and the insane thing is the installation works fine with dvd and not by USB?? anyone here have the same situation ? is there any solution of this kind of problem and thanks in advance for your time and answers.

PS : i have a laptop HP 1340 ek.

Edited by ferigno1

When you get a driver prompt, click Cancel and you should be redirected to the welcome screen. Once there, remove your USB drive and change the USB port. Try to click Install now again.

Also, try using back USB ports instead of the front ones.

• 2 weeks later...