[AddOn] Internet Explorer 7 English w/Updates (v2.0.4a)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're welcome Gorki :)

Updated to 203. Changelog is on first post. Using counter based file hosting for some time, no ftp links sorry. I need to know how many times these got downloaded.

thx for update mate :thumbsup_anim:

i always use your own addon one of my favorite

every one download it a couple of time so he keep updating this addon and be happy :icon_cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Sorry no more releases from me will be. Anyone can take up my work.

This is very sad news! Your work will be greatly missed. :worthy:

From the hundreds of lurkers who've been using your addon for many months: Thank you and please come back any time! :crying_anim02:

• 3 weeks later...

MrNxDmX, I have taken a crack at updating your work effort here. I'd like your permission to post it and have anyone that wants it, take it and use it. I have tried it on my installation and works perfectly (to the extent, I can tell). You will note that I have said nothing about testing and debugging it. I do not consider myself an addon expert but neither am i truly incompetent.

I have focused upon the alternate variation you created because that is the one i liked to use. with respect to the changes I made

Added KB961260 (obsoletes KB958215 & KB960714) & Added KB960715 (obsoletes KB956391) - basically i removed the obsoletes and updated the appropriate files.

what do you think?

btw - how do you "cab" files? i ask because I use CabTool and do not achieve the same levels of compression.

I am wondering if you heard back from MrNxDmx regarding this?

MrNxDmX, I have taken a crack at updating your work effort here. I'd like your permission to post it and have anyone that wants it, take it and use it. I have tried it on my installation and works perfectly (to the extent, I can tell). You will note that I have said nothing about testing and debugging it. I do not consider myself an addon expert but neither am i truly incompetent.

I have focused upon the alternate variation you created because that is the one i liked to use. with respect to the changes I made

Added KB961260 (obsoletes KB958215 & KB960714) & Added KB960715 (obsoletes KB956391) - basically i removed the obsoletes and updated the appropriate files.

what do you think?

btw - how do you "cab" files? i ask because I use CabTool and do not achieve the same levels of compression.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...