[Solved] Bug in v.21

dareckibmw

My driver integration uses sub-folders and I select the entire folder with subfolders for integration.  I didn't experience any problems with drivers and subfolders.  I will take a few minutes and test the update and addon areas with subfolders (I dont use subfolders here) to see if I experience the same thing.

There is also a bug in AIO "Updates and Languages":  IE 10.exe is not recognized by WTK also the unpacked Files of IE 10. Sys is german Win7 SP1 X86.

Edited by wela

Maybe it is related to x86 only, i dont use x64. Two tests with new files give the same result, the x86 version of IE10.exe is not recognized, also the unpacked files (they are "cabs). All ".msu are listed for integration. Dont know what happened. With 141_16 the IE10.cabs are recognized.

Maybe it is related to x86 only, i dont use x64. Two tests with new files give the same result, the x86 version of IE10.exe is not recognized, also the unpacked files (they are "cabs). All ".msu are listed for integration. Dont know what happened. With 141_16 the IE10.cabs are recognized.

May be something is wrong in your media (ISO) or your installation: I loaded just now a x86-image and IE10_x86_de has been recognized

ac1a6bql6vej.jpg

Thiersee

The way I usually do it (and it works in v21 as well) is I select "Add Updates", then go to the root folder where the updates are, run a search for "msu", then sort by date, and then ctrl+a (or ctrl and select only the ones you want) and click open. More than one update will then add.

Edited by feet

I think I spotted another bug; this message usually disappears in few sec., but now it won't go away, its been for 10min. I think its stuck.

I to am having this issue with win7 ultimate and v141-22. It relaedto silent installers not intergrated updates but after awhile it vanishes and non of the silent installers are installed

Edited by Darkestshadow