Dot Net 3.5 on windows 8 toolkit problem?

*Reaper*

The only time I had any issues with enabling .NET framework 3.5 with WintoolKit is when I attempted to use WinReducer as well.  I've had really good luck enabling .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8.

WinToolKit will enable .NET Framework 3.5 on Windows 8 in the same way that dism would.  When WinToolKit or DISM enables .net3.5 it pulls files from the Windows 8 DVD Source in the WIN8\sources\sxs folder so you might want to make sure that is copied correctly from the DVD with everything else.

.NET Framework is enabled from the tweaks sections under the Windows 8 category in WinToolKit.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh506443.aspx

Im fully aware of all that....

But the tweak is not working for me....

I was just wondering if anyone else had ran into it not working...

Guess, ill just make a windows 8 iso with all the updates and net 3.5 already preinstalled....

Edited by *Reaper*

mkdir C:\SCRATCH\mkdir C:\OFFLINE\DISM /English /ScratchDir:C:\SCRATCH\ /Mount-WIM /WIMFile:C:\WIN8DVD\SOURCES\INSTALL.WIM /Index:1 /MountDir:C:\OFFLINE\DISM /English /ScratchDir:C:\SCRATCH\ /Image:C:\OFFLINE\ /Enable-Feature /FeatureName:NetFX3 /Source:C:\WIN8DVD\SOURCES\SXS\DISM /English /ScratchDir:C:\SCRATCH\ /Unmount-WIM /MountDir:C:\OFFLINE\ /Commit 
These commands will enable NETFX35 on an offline windows installation by mounting the image with dism and integrating NETFX35 from the SXS directory on a Windows 8 DVD.  The last command of course unmounts commits the changes.

If you having trouble with WinToolKit you can use this as an alternative to test weather or not netfx35 will integrate with the copy of Windows 8 that you are currently working with.  WinToolKit does a fine job of enabling this feature in my experience.  Good luck with everything.

Edited by splinterededge