Yea, but only to enable direct install

BTW you may want to look at downloading the latest .net 4.5 installer

The .NET Framework 4.5 redistributable was updated on October 9, 2012 to correct an issue related to an improper timestamp on a digital certificate, which caused the digital signature on files produced and signed by Microsoft to expire prematurely. If you previously installed the .NET Framework 4.5 redistributable package dated August 16, 2012, we recommend that you update your copy with the latest redistributable from the Microsoft Download Center. For more information about this issue, see Microsoft Security Advisory 2749655 and Knowledge Base article 2770445.

Where i can download this?

I dont know why the author removed the files but if you apply this regtweak (this is the trick he used) you could install my slim .net 4.5

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa368307(v=vs.85).aspx

Edit: better yet, try this command-line with my slim installer DISABLEROLLBACK=1

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/aa372899(v=vs.85).aspx

An app coded with VS 2012 and .Net 4.5 is obviously not designed (and not tested) for XP, so I don't see the point.

If the dev want XP compatibility, he will not target .Net 4.5 but .Net 4.0 or less.

• 1 month later...

Hi im looking for Net framework 4.5 for xp x64 i see the links are missing and i tried links already on the page but their not supported thank you

This uses a reg file to disable rollback of microsoft installer, this means .net 4.5 will install but its useless, it will not funcion

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lan.U

Its Pleasure to understand www.wincert.net. The above articles is pretty extraordinary, and I really enjoyed reading your phorum and points that you expressed. I really like to appear back over a typical basis,post a lot more within the topic. Thanks for sharing…keep writing!!!

• 8 months later...