(Bug) Two small issues in latest 1.4.1.22 build of Win Toolkit

RicaNeaga

1. As you can see in the screenshot, a leftover folder (''WinToolkit_Mount'') is still present after only integrating one update in AIO. x86 win 7 Home Premium environment.

2. KB2446607 isn't integrated (also not in the integrated tab) with the following error:

Title: 1 error(s) have occurred

ErrType: Error (1.4.1.22)
Description: Win Toolkit has recorded errors which occurred during integration and have been stored via '>> Details'.
Exception:
Exception:

An error occured whilst integrating an update!
Exception:
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7601]
Copyright © 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\WinToolkit141-22>Set SEE_MASK_NOZONECHECKS=1

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\WinToolkit141-22>"C:\Windows\System32\Dism.exe" /Image:"C:\WinToolkit_Mount" /Add-Package /PackagePath:"C:\7lite\Updates\McRip Windows 7 x64\Windows6.1-KB2446607-x64.msu" /ScratchDir:"C:\Windows\Temp\WinToolkit\ScratchDir" /English

Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Version: 6.1.7600.16385

Error: 3

An error occurred. The directory in the temporary folder C:\Windows\Temp\WinToolkit\ScratchDir could not be created.
Ensure that the path to the temporary folder exists and that you have Read/Write permissions on the folder.

The DISM log file can be found at C:\Windows\Logs\DISM\dism.log

C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\WinToolkit141-22>exit

----------------------------------

Tried again in a second run, to install only this update, and everything went fine. I'll give more feedback as I want to find out the needed WU Satisfy hotfixes for both GDR and LDR, so I'll integrate it one more time in LDR mode, and see if this error comes up again when integrated with all the other updates. :)

post-25565-0-08193900-1363717162_thumb.p

Edited by Legolash2o

I edited my first post as the second error was a one-time-only glitch. Kept though the spoiler with the error log, maybe it's useful. :)

The first ''cosmetic'' error happens however everythime - ''WinToolkit_Mount'' is always left behind.