(Bug) Important issue - updates aren't sorted by KB name in AIO when using subfolders

RicaNeaga

This is very important and gives a totally weird KB order when you load updates in AIO with the ''Add Updates + Subfolders'' option in the Updates ''basic'' tab. The random order is also present in the prerequisites category, with IE10 first, above its prerequisites!

I attached the result. I really thought my request was finally solved, but this happens only when selecting the ''Updates'' option from a single folder.

The desired behaviour would be for WinToolkit to sort the (for the first time) loaded hotfixes in AIO with KB9xxxxx first, then KB2xxxx, and of course with the prerequisites always above, even when loading the updates from a folder with many subfolders.

Also, the sorting feature using the categories in AIO (name / size / location etc) doesn't work also, but this is not so important. If Win Toolkit would always automagically sort by default for the first time in the correct order (prerequisites, then KB9xxxx, then KB2xxxx) the loaded updates, then consider this solved. :)

PS: x86 win 7 Home Premium environment.

post-25565-0-94571800-1363718223_thumb.p